dricki

lourdes

after I got home, I laid on my bed, I was literally so happy

after I got home, I laid on my bed, I was literally so happy. I was gonna be signed to Columbia Records. Beyonce is signed by them if I'm correct. "so how was the day with yo dead-beat father?" mom asked.

"it was okay" I lied. It was the best day of my life. I didn't want to hurt her feeling since she thinks Drake will take me away.

"ha! I bet he tried to buy yo love with all these Gucci, fendi shit, I can't get for ya" she sighed, it ain even like that tho.

"uhm yea he tried, but he couldnt, cause  I love my ma too much" I smirked, I know lying is wrong. But was you gon do when your parents put you in-between, more like yo mom. She smiled kissin my cheek.

"Noelle & Zoelle are comin today" she chuckled.

"wait where did TT Noelle get the money?" I asked, TT Noelle is EXACTLY like my mother.

"chile, stay outta grown people business" mom commanded, as much as I wanna know, imma let this slide.

at night
drake

"bae leggo to dinner tonight" Rih sighed

"baby you know I got studio with Nic, Wayne and Chris tonight" I chuckled kissin her forehead, I got a text.

From Barbie: whr yo ass at Aubrey? We waitin for u
To Barbie: omw.

"I gotta go baby, don't wait up" I said takin my jacket then kissin her lips.

"its like you married to the studio" she sighed, but I ain wanna make a fuss, so I left

6 hours later

me & Nic were in the studio, it's fucken late, and I'm STRUGGLIN with this verse, I'm high and drunk af, "fuck this shit" I said throwing myself at the couch.

Nicki sat next to me, she place her head on my shoulder, "its okayyy, Aubreyyy" she slurred, I laughed. I ain seen Nic drunk & high in a long ass time. "remember when you used to call me babymama?" she laughed.

"yea, shit I thought you was gon be my babymama" I chuckled, she looked at me, I kissed her. After 5 seconds she pulled away.

"no. You're married to my friend. Omg, I'm so sorry" she apologized running out the studio, I touched my lips, I just kissed Nicki.