trying to fix it

* Zoelle's POV*

We got out the studio, "I'm hungry as fuck" I said

"Me too, let's hit up Popeye's" Lourdes smiled, I nodded as she turned up the radio.

"We need to hit up Angel, I've missed her!" I chuckled. "I bet she gon curse our asses off for not hitting her line up in a while."

"She finna go crazy " Lourdes laughed parking, yeah we drove here. 😂 "Whatcha want?"

Before I got respond we saw a swarm of people heading to us, "the fuck?"

"Oh my gosh! You're Lourdes! I love your dad" a white guy screamed, I looked at Lourdes crazy. "Can I get a pic? I'm Helen" another girl squealed.

Lourdes smiled and nodded, I took Helen's phone and took a pic of them. After that moment we ordered and we decided not to eat there.

"That was crazy" Lourdes sighed. I laughed

"First fan moment!" I teased. "You're ready for the BET Awards?"

"Honestly, I'm kinda hyped, but at the same time. I'm scared. I don't want people to think the talent passed me, you know?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, but girl. Have you heard yourself sing!? Bitch you good, now don't go on that insecure shit cause you that bitch now" I laughed hyping her up. She smiled

"You're crazy. I swear"

*Chris' POV*

"Nigga she hates my guts" I sighed

"Nigga she hates my guts" I sighed. I was chillin in the studio with Red, Mijo, Keeis, Austin and Rob

"Whatcha expect? You made a bet on her moms." Red said looking at me crazy.

"Yeen helping nigga" I growled.

He chuckled and looked at me, "ya know I'm gon keep it 100 withcha. What you did was fucked up, I ain't gon sugarcoat this shit. Ya need to man up and fix it."

I sucked my teeth as the others nodded. "What can I do to fix it?"

"Well what do she enjoy?" Mijo asked. I sighed, I think she likes rapping or singing. I ain't sure.

"I think rapping or some shit" I said looking at 'em.

"Well make that happen for her" Keeis laughed at me like I'm stupid.

"You crazy? Noelle gon kill my ass. She don't want Zoelle doing that shit" I sighed, this shit complicated to me.

"You're dumb" Austin laughed, I looked at him crazy. "Nigga Noelle listens to you, talk to yo girl. Zoelle will see you talked to get mom for her, and she'll like ya again."

"Oh, that's actually a good idea" I laughed.

"Nigga you're so dumb" Rob laughed hard, I sucked my teeth and chuckled a little, I swear my day 1s get on my nerves sometimes 😂 .

🏠home🏠

As soon as I got home, I Facetime'd Noelle, she later answered. "Hey, baby" she smiled.

"Hey, baby. What you up to?" I smirked because she had a towel wrapped on her head. Which meant she just came out the shower.

"Fresh out the shower" she smirked, her eyes showed me lust. Damn I'm lucky to have a girl that has a sex drive like me.

"Mhm, I see that" I winked. "Lemme see what you got on" I grinned.

"Boy, whatcha want!?" She laughed, I smiled. I love her laugh

"I wanna talk to you about Zoelle" I said, she frowned.

"What about her?" Her brows furrowed. I sighed, here it go...

"She hates me... And I wanna make it up to her, maybe take her to the studio just lay a few tracks-"

"No." She said blankly.

"Baby, come on" I sighed , she glared at me. "Did you see her face when she rapped with Lourdes at the studio last time, her smile was big and she just lit up.  Baby you gotta give her this chance."

"Chris..."

"I'll watch her, nothing will happen to her. I promise, just harmless recording" I grinned. She rolled her eyes.

"Chris I'm trusting you with my daughter. Don't ruin this." She warned me.

"I got this. Trust me" I chuckled.