fight.

*lourdes POV*

I sat there shocked, Nicki looked at Rihanna angrily, everyone in the room was quiet, Nicki jumped on Rih, beating her ass, I saw blood, don't think Rih was letting her tho, she shot jabs too, but Nicki was whooping that ass. At this point every male jumped stopping them, my Mom sat drink her juice with a straw looking them in a devious way, she was completely enjoying this, "Pat, cover those cameras." Chris demanded, his security did Chris order, Drake ordered his bodyguard to get the footage before TMZ, "how could you Onika, I trusted you, loved you like my sister, and you kiss MY HUSBAND" Rih cried trying to get Nicki, but was pulled back, we all looked at Nicki gasping, "we were drunk, nothing happened but a stupid kiss, and why am I the only one in this shit, Drake..." Nicki shouted mad, Drake only looked down, "oop" my Mom chuckled, she was being Miss Petty today, everyone looked at her, "Lourdes let's go home, im pretty sure Zoe and her mother have arrived." Mommy said, Their flight was delayed till later, "say goodbye to everyone" she smiled taking all her things, "bye y'all" I smiled, everyone said bye, Drake hugged me and kissed my forehead, "bye babygirl" he muttered.

.

After getting home, we saw my bestie & TT. Lemme tell y'all something, my bestie is fione as hell like damn, "gurl you gon stare or hug me?" She said chuckling, we hugged each other squealing, "TT" she ran to my mom, I ran to hers, "okay let's get settled in, then the tea, cause LoLo your mama lookin at me like she got a lot" she laughed, Oh Lord, we finna not sleep tonight

*Drake's POV*

after the stupid as fight, me & Rihanna went home, Nicki was still pissed off, so she was gonna stay at a hotel, for the night "thinking bout that bitch's pussy, how you were close to hitting it?" Rih confronted me angry, "don't start" I sighed, " "oh she's my sis, I'd never do that shit" he says" she mimicked me, "yo ass acting childish, I got a child, ion need another" I mumbled changing into sweats, "I'm getting childish!? NAH BOO BOO, YOU IS CHILDISH FOR GOING TO HOES WHEN YOU GOT A WIFE AT HOME WAITING FOR YOU" she shouted, placing her finger on my head, then pushing it, I rolled my eyes, she wants me to do some, but I won't, cuz I'm a man who knows how to control his anger. She kept talking but I wasn't listening. I got in my bed, and slept, maybe her stubborn ass will listen to me tomorrow...