spending time with Drake

next day
drake

I groaned gettin up, my head was killin me! Then memories of last night came back, I smiled

I groaned gettin up, my head was killin me! Then memories of last night came back, I smiled. Damn, I'm a father, I looked at myself in mirror, I chuckled as I felt tiny arms around my waist, I kissed Rih, "goodmorning my wife" I chuckled, kissing her.

"ew alcohol breath, but morning baby" she cringed her face, makin my kiss her forehead. I started brushing my teeth, when my phone rang, "baby get that" I shouted, no answer. Maybe she's already downstairs, I hurried to get my phone. It read 'shamra' , "wazzam?" I answered the call.

"look, Imma need you to go with LoLo to this meeting with Scooter, cause I'll be busy looking for jobs" She muttered with hatred, she hates me so much, i'on even know why.

"aight coo, you can drop her off now, or imma get her" I suggested, "imma drop her off" she said,

"oka-" before I could even finish, she dropped the call.

lourdes

I sighed as my mom was being mean to Drake, "what's wrong?" she asked, "why you bein mean?" I worried

"I just hate him, sorry baby." she pouted, I nodded, I really wasn't feelin this convo. I started texting my two best friends, Zoelle & Angela.

group messege - mean girls

to mean girls: its not that big of a deal
from mean girls: zoe: she isn't understandin this
from mean girls: angel: YO FATHER IS DRAKE! AUBREY GRAHAM!!
to mean girls: i know, geez.
from mean girls: zoe: ooohh attitudeeee
to mean girls:lmao leave me alone zoelle
from mean girls: zoe: oh chile, I can already see you rockin Gucci & Fendi

I laughed as I ignored her, me & Zoe grew up together, then at 10, Angela came along. I saw we were finally there, "see you later, and please be good Lourdes. I ain got no money to pay for people properties" She said sternly.

I chuckled gettin out the car. I waved at her as I rang the doorbell. Rihanna opened the door, "hello! I didn't know you were gonna be here" She chuckled huggin me.

"well Drake's takin me to Scooter's meeting" I smiled as we got in the dining room, it was HUGE and everyone had their chair. Nicki came and hugged me, we both smiled

after meeting

well Drake was actaully good, but he negotiates too much lol.

drake

After that meeting I took Lourdes shopping, my babygirl gotta stunt like her daddy

After that meeting I took Lourdes shopping, my babygirl gotta stunt like her daddy. "thanks for what you did at the meeting" she thanked me, Scooter tried to walk all over her, but I handled that quick, now she has a deal with Columbia all thanks to her pops, I called in a few strings with my connections, and she will be signed in the next 2 days.

"it was nothing. You sure you trust Scooter to be your manager?" I asked, as she checked for clothes,

"yeah, I mean look at Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber. Those are big names in this industry" she explained, I nodded.

"he was acting like a big ol' fat stinking shit today" she joked, I laughed.

"well i'on mind being a big roll of toilet paper and wiping that shit" I shrugged, she laughed, hard. I smiled as her dimples were showing. Wow I made that person, that's amazing.