BET Awards II

*Lourdes' POV*

I sighed and got out the dressing room with my mom

I sighed and got out the dressing room with my mom. Dad went back to sit down in the audience. I was breathing heavy, my nerves were on a 100. "Lourdes, calm down. You got this, baby girl" mom tried to calm me down.

"If I do this wrong, I'll never be taken seriously in the music industry" I said looking at my mom sadly. Tears threatening to fall

"Don't cry, Lourdes! We can't redo this makeup again! Now I need you to breathe. You got this, go on that stage and sing yo ass off!" She scolded me. I nodded as I got on the stage, the beat started.

"Let's just be honest. Let's just be real" I sang , the crowd went wild, I smiled.

*After Party*
*Shamra's POV*

"Lourdes for the 500th time, you're not going to this party!" I shouted

"Lourdes for the 500th time, you're not going to this party!" I shouted. She wanted to go to the after party with us. She's only 14 for Christ's sake.

"Daddy" she whined looking at Drake, I scoffed.

"Lourdes Josefina Rodriguez, I'm not gonna say this again! You're not going to that party!" I shouted.

"Come on, Shamra. Let her go this one time. She had a wonderful performance, it'll give her time to socialize with other artist, brand herself." Drake said, I sighed rolling my eyes. Lourdes immediately attacked me with a hug

"I love love love love you mommy" she chuckled. Drake spoils this girl way too much! 😔 . I nodded as I called Noelle, she was on another limo with Chris & Zoelle. I was with Rih, Drake & Lourdes.

"babe?"she chuckled. I smiled.

"Girl, is Zoelle going to the after party?" I asked.

"Hell no! What do I look like partying with my kid?" She laughed. "She's heading home, Lourdes is going?"

"Drake said she's going. Let Zoe come, she'll hang with Lo."  I said chucklihg at Lourdes grinning and nodding her head.

"I'on Sham. They're too young for these type of parties" she sighed.

"We'll watch them. Don't worry, Noe" I said. She sighed loudly.

"Ok, but we're all leaving at midnight." She laughed. I chuckled.

"Dang, okay" I laughed. "See you in a min."

"Ok, bye" she said, we both hung up.

"Zoelle's also coming." I chuckled.

"Yes!" Lourdes did a lil dance.

*Chris’ POV*

"You look so fuckin gorgeous!" I smirked kissing Noe

"You look so fuckin gorgeous!" I smirked kissing Noe. She smiled.

"Thanks baby. Even though you've told me like 100 times already" she chuckled. I could hear Zoelle sighing.

"Kill me now" I heard her mumble. Man this lil girl hates me, I don't even know how I could fix it. Being Chris Brown doesn't help

The limo stopped and Zoelle quickly got out, I could see paps harassing her, I quickly got out pulling Noelle and I took Zoelle and helped her with paps.

"That was a great speech, baby girl." One paparazzi dude said, trying to catch Zoelle's attention.

"Thank you." She said looking down trying to hide herself from the lights. We got inside, Noelle glared at Zoelle. "Thank you, Chris"

I smiled nodding. The music was loud, shit was popping. I saw my nigga August. I dapped him up, he also hugged the girls, Noelle still doesn't know who I made a bet with on her, and I want it to stay that way.

Drake, Rih came in followed by Lo & Sham . "hey everyone" Sham greeted hugging everyone, I laughed as Aug held onto her.

He has this lil thing, but he always denies it when I ask what's up.

*Shamra's POV*

I blushed as Augtst held on, we finally let go, I chuckled as he smiled with gorgeous self

I blushed as Augtst held on, we finally let go, I chuckled as he smiled with gorgeous self. Damn he's fine.

"Mom! I see Fetty Wap I'll be back, let's go Zoe!" Lo said dragging Zoelle towards Fetty Wap.

I went to the bar, I saw August behind me, "be careful Mr Alsina I'll think you're stalking me." I joked smirking.

"If you call going after what I want stalking. Then I'm stalking you" he smiled as he held my hand. I blushed hella hard, what is this nigga doing to me.