🥀✨CHAPTER 十五✨🥀

It's been awhile my loves, let's get into it 😈

FRIDAY
I walked up the stairs to the school building, making my way to the cafeteria for breakfast. Taking my usual seat next to Taylor, I quietly ate my breakfast burrito, listening in on Devon and Jaylen's conversation.

"I'm not tryna pressure you to do it, I'm just saying you should atleast consider it." Jaylen said as she ran her hand through her black curls.

"From what it seems, you are tryna pressure me to do it. I said no, so the answer is no. Let it go already, damn." Devon rolled her eyes, taking out her phone.

"Why are you being so difficult? I'm just asking you to think about the shit before you decline it." Jaylen scoffed.

"I did think about it, and I don't want to do it." Devon said annoyed.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Christian walking into the cafeteria. She was dressed in some army cargo shorts and a simple red t-shirt. She was with Rocky and De'Andre as always, but when she saw me she dropped her conversation and made her way over.

"What are you two arguing over anyway?" Taylor asked as she grew irritated from the bickering.

Christian reached the table and kissed the top of my forehead causing me to smile.

"Wassup mami." She smiled, showing her dimples.

"Sup shawty." I smiled back, taking another bite out of my burrito.

"She wants a threesome." Devon blurted out of the blue, causing me to choke on my food and Christian to fall out laughing as Taylor stared at them wide-eyed.

"Y'all got me fuckeddd up." Taylor shook her head.

"Oh my gosh, y'all acting like a threesome is the craziest idea ever." Jaylen rolled her eyes and rested her chin on her fist.

"The fuck you want a threesome for?" Christian finished laughing, and took a seat beside me.

"Why would I not?" Jaylen huffed.

"I can give you a million good reasons why." Jordan laughed as both her, Rocky, and De'Andre made their way over to the table.

"Numero uno, I'll be damned if I let another chick touch my baby. That's the easiest way to get yo' ass killed." Jordan roughly put her arm around Taylor's neck, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"And that shit will cause relationship problems in the future." Christian chimed in.

"Exactly..." Devon whispered.

"And unless you a sex god or something, somebody's always gonna become a third wheel at some point while y'all fucking." De'Andre laughed.

"Tru dat." I chuckled.

"And I'll be damned if it's me." Devon said as she walked away from the table.

Jaylen rubbed down her face with her hand and glared at us all.

"What?" Jordan and Christian both innocently asked.

"Y'all suck ass." She sighed.

"Y'all wild." Taylor said as she got up from the breakfast table. The bell rung and Christian and I walked to English class. As always, Christian was having an easy period as I was struggling to understand the poetry in front of me.

I swear I hate this damn class.

Giving up, I laid my head down and looked out the window. The school exterior was quite impressive. On the left side of the building, there laid the school garden. Where students could chill at during their lunch break or study hall. On the other side of the school was the football field. My view happened to be the flower garden. The garden consisted of mainly white and pink floral with very little green shrubbery. About 4 white benches lined down the walkway and each held a dogwood tree in between. I've never had the time to go over in that area. Maybe I would ask Christian to take me there during lunch. There weren't that many people that went over there anyway, so maybe it could become our little spot.