💮✨CHAPTER 五✨💮

Thursday went by pretty fast. When I got to first period I noticed Christian wasn't here today. God was on my side for sure cause I still felt slightly annoyed at her bitch ass. I went through the school day and got all my missing work, and soon the bell rung and I headed home.

Upon arriving home, I took that time to organize my room and closet. Then after that I watched some Tv, before picking up Mia. Walking through the door, I retreated upstairs and went to bed early.

Friday
I woke up Friday morning and it was hot as hell. Back in New York, it usually never got this hot, I was almost tempted to stay home again. I dragged myself out of bed and over to my closet. I took out a sleeveless plain white crop top, distressed light jeans, and my low Air Force 1s. I placed my hair in a high ponytail and put in some hoops and a little lipgloss.

I walked down to my bus stop, and hopped on. No later we arrived at school. This time we arrived early, and I decided to head to the cafeteria. Upon entering I spotted Devon as she excitedly waved me over. I took a seat across from her.

"Hey, I ain't know you went to this school??" She said.

"Yeah, I transfered this year." I replied.

"Oh, your new here?"

"Yupppp."

Just then, some other stud sat next to Devon, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I didn't notice I was staring until the girl laughed "Hi."

"Oh um my bad. Brooklyn, this is my girlfriend, Jaylen." I smiled to her girlfriend, and she smiled back. I was a bit taken aback by the stud on stud thing, not that I found it weird, I just usually didn't see it much so I guess in a weird way, it was refreshing. Whatever floats ya boat, you know. We talked until the bell rung and they walked me to class.

To my dismay, Christian was sitting there looking down on her phone. I walked over there as quietly as I could and took my seat. Placing my books on the desk, I looked through my Instagram notifications. It wasn't until dumbass snatched my phone out my hand that I looked in her direction.

"Dafuq?" I semi yelled.

"Okay so your phone ain't broke?" She almost sarcastically said.

I gave her the 'no duh' look cause I was confused as to where the fuck she was goin with this dumb shit.

"Okay, so why ain't you text me back the other day?" She questioned.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed for my phone, not before she placed it in her pocket.

"Yo, what the fuck do you want?" I said annoyed.

"Answer me." She demanded.

I swear this girl was bout to make me slap the shit outta her. It was truly too early in the morning for her childish ass.

"I didn't know I was fucking obligated to text you back?" I angrily replied.

"Yo, first of all watch who the fuck you talking to and second of all why the fuck you gotta damn attitude cause you know damn well I will put yo 5 foot 2 ass in place?" She snapped.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Resting my head on my fist, I looked out the window. I really had no patience today for her.

The second bell rung for class to start and everybody took there seats. We sat there quietly listening to the teacher until I noticed she still had my phone. I reached out my hand on her desk and she had the nerve to look at me, like I was the crazy one.

I mouthed the word 'Phone' as she reached in her pocket and set it on my desk. Just as I was about to grab it, this bitch snatched it away once again and held it on the other side of her.

"Wait, is th-" She started.

"Oh my fucking gosh yo, can you just leave me the f-" I interrupted her, reaching for my phone a third time.

"Is this about what you saw at the mall?" She asked, stopping my sentence short. 

I was quiet for a moment before rolling my eyes and reaching for my phone again. She moved it further away before busting out laughing, causing everybody to look back at us.

"Really Brooklyn? That's the reason your little ass over here mad for?" She continued to laugh.

I swear I was bout to sock her right in her fucking chest; see if she could still laugh then.

'Ah ke ke ke' my ass.

I uncomfortably shifted in my seat as everybody looked at both her and I.

"Ms.Thompson, class has already started. Stop talking." Exclaimed the teacher.

"Who you telling to stop talking?" Christian said scowling her face. 

The class started to rile up and act out, and I took the chance to snatch my phone. Christian merely glanced at me before turning her attention back to the teacher.

"Ms.Thompson to the office, now." She calmly said.

"Yo, why the fuck you sending me to th-" Christian was interrupted by the teacher picking up the phone on the wall.

"Hello?...... Yes this is Ms.Galligan...... I have a student here who is-"

"Aight damn, you doing the fucking most." Christian scoffed before packing up her things and walking out the classroom. Not before smirking back at me though, causing everyone to scrunch there eyebrows in this direction. God I hated un-needed attention, and I was really not liking Christian right now.

It took a little while to quiet the class down again and I resorted to staring out the window. All I could imagine was beating the shit out of Christian when I saw her. I'm just grateful the devil was gone for now.

Class went by and the bell rung. I made my way to art class and sitting there was Christian. I quickly ducked out of the room before she saw me. They just goin let her out of trouble? Shit, I was not bout to deal with her ass. My face was still red from the first time she embarrassed me. I hurried down the hall and took a left. I had no damn idea where in hell I was going but any where Christian wasn't was fine. I made my way up two staircases before opening a door. It led me to the rooftop of the school. Ahead of me was a building structure. I didn't know this school had a greenhouse?

As I walked in I looked around. Damn this shit was beautiful, almost made a nigga wanna cry. They had flowers and flora hanging from the ceiling all over the place. There was one flower in particular that caught my eye. I slowly walked over to it and picked it up. They were the same flowers that grew in front of my house in New York. It smelled exactly the same. Turning it around I read the label.

"Pink Leopard flower....." I quietly read aloud.

"Hey there." A loud voice said behind me, causing me to drop the pot as it shattered into blocky pieces.

Really? Yo, 'who the fuck' I thought to myself, turning around.

               »»————- ♡ ————-««