💮✨CHAPTER 十一✨💮

The week quickly passed by and it was Saturday. When I had went to school, Taylor scolded me on missing two days of school and made me promise to do all my make up work. My whole Friday afternoon was spent staring at textbooks and power points. I was now laying in my bed, scrolling through my Instagram feed.

I clicked onto Christian's profile and looked through her page. I wasn't lurking or nothing, I was just a little curious. Like I said before, Christian's pretty popular. She had about 20 thousand followers, which meant hella thirsty girls on her page. I'd never been the jealous type, but I felt myself getting agitated at all the chicks commenting 'Bae 😍😍' or 'Goddamn 😩👅💦'  comments on her pics. Frustrated, I locked my phone and threw it at the end of the bed. Just as I pulled the covers back over my head, someone had the nerve to bang on my door. I trudged out of bed and opened it.

"Um. I need a favor." Lauren asked. She was dressed up in a tie-dye short sleeve, khaki pants, Jordans, and a visor holding up her brown curls. My sisters took after my father, with their light green eyes and deep ass dimples. I instead take after my mother, or atleast that's what I was told. I've never actually met her, and I had never seen a picture either, but I was told she was crazy beautiful. And here Lauren stood in front of me with her puppy dog face. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"What you want fool?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My friend invited me to the mall to hang out?" She started. "Can you drop me off?" She cheesed.

"Friend...." I said slowly. "Remember the last time you hung out with a 'friend'?" I huffed, mimicking quotation marks.

She chuckled slightly "yeah...." I hit her in the back of her head and rolled my eyes, walking back over to my bed.

"I apologized to her mother the next day." She whined.

"I only have my permit, remember?" I raised my eyebrow. I got it months ago, but I've been procrastinating to take the test.

"Brookylnnnnnnnnnn." She dragged, plopping down on my bed and pouting.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, texting Taylor.

Taya💜✨: Sup babe?

Me: Hey lil mama. What you doing today??

Taya💜✨: Working on this project for English. You finish all your make up work?

I sucked my teeth and laughed.

Me: Yes damn. But you mind taking a break today?

Taya💜✨: Wassup?

Me: I'm tryna hit up the mall.

Taya💜✨: Aard. Be ready in 20 minutes.

Me: Aight. Bye baby girl

Taya💜✨: Adios

I looked up at Lauren grinning at me.

"Don't...." Was all I could get out before Lauren tackled and hugged me.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank youuuuuuu." She grinned.

"Aight monkey damn. Go get Mia ready." I laughed as she ran out the room and down the hall. I took a shower and got dressed, leaving my hair curly. It was surprisingly hot today so I put on a white tank top, light blue distressed shorts, and white converses. I grabbed my keys and purse and headed downstairs. Lauren and Mia were together on the couch, Lauren putting Mia's hair into 2 braids.