❣️✨CHAPTER 十三✨❣️

I'm updating again because I love y'all 🥰

(A/N: Unless specified in that chapter, we will always be in Brooklyn's POV)

Now let's get back to it 😏😈

MONDAY
I woke up and checked my phone, yet still no response from Christian. I rolled my eyes and slid outta bed. I really didn't even wanna go, but I was failing English and school literally just started.

I swear she was so damn bipolar that girl. One day I'm here boo, the next I'm some broad on the street.

I had taken a warm, relaxing bath the night before so I headed over to my closet. If I had a choice I would wear sweats and a hoodie but the heat was a killer. So instead I choose a simple Aztec patterned short sleeve with light ripped skinny jeans and my air forces. I left my hair in a curly bun once again and dressed in silver hoops and a watch, applying a little lip gloss. As my phone rung I hurried to grab it, disappointed that it was only Taylor.

"Hey." I spoke as I answered the phone.

"You needa ride babes?" She asked.

"Uhhh." I hesitated. "Actually yeah, that would be cool."

"Aight, be ready."

"You da best. Thanks babe." I smiled.

I hung up the phone, strolling downstairs in enough time to kiss Mia goodbye as Lauren walked her out the door. I sat on the kitchen stool eating a bagel as I heard Taylor's beautiful ass car outside. I rushed out and hopped in, but Taylor wasn't there. Sitting in the driver's seat was Jordan.

I looked over at her, confused as hell.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"She already at the school. She wanted to go early to finish up her English project." She explained, smiling at the mere mention of her girlfriend.

It was cute, I thought to myself. I mouthed the word 'oh' and turned my attention to the tinted window, resting my chin on my fist and daydreaming bout whatever. I had almost fallen asleep again, but we pulled up outside the school. The school yard was filled with rambunctious teenagers and as always, Christian stood at the front gate surrounded by girls.

She wore a pair of black adidas sweats and a black obey shirt, almost identical to the one she had on Saturday. Her hair was now ironed straight and she wore diamond studs with about 3 chains and a grill on her bottom row. I couldn't help but wonder, 'Who the fuck was she getting cute for?'

I mean it surely wasn't for me, cause she was obviously ignoring me.

I sighed and hopped out the ride, slamming the door. It caught Christian's attention as she turned and glanced at us, before twisting her face and pushing through the crowd of girls, walking into the building. Let this girl give me one mo nasty look like I won't smack the shit outta her. I don't care who the fuck she is to be honest, she can catch these hands regardless.

I practically stomped up in the school and to my English class. Peeking in, there sat Christian on her phone. I took 3 deep breaths before strolling in quietly and taking a seat. She barely looked up from her phone, but instead she gave the the dirtiest side eye known to man. I swear I could feel my blood start to boil, but I decided to play it cool for the moment.

"Christian." I cooed. She paid me no attention and continued on her phone. I squinted my eyes and smirked, she was not bout to ignore me. Sighing, I scooted my chair closer and rested both my legs across her lap. Once again, she did nothing but adjusted herself so that her arms rested on my legs.