❣️✨CHAPTER 十四✨❣️

Tuesday
The bell rung for the school day to end and I grabbed my bookbag. Jaylen waited for me at the door but I informed her that I was staying for detention.

"Oh snap, fuck you get detention for?" She smiled. Bitch already knew why though, Christian tells her everything. 

"Don't act clueless nigga." I squinted my eyes as she laughed and gave me a hug.

"Well atleast you have Mr.Cole. All he does is doodle in his notepad." She smiled.

"I'm guessing you've been to detention a few times?" I giggled.

"A few? Shiddd...... Devon and I used to be in there for fighting." She laughed.

"You and Devon? No way." I smiled, astonished.

"Mannn, You don't even know. I hated that hoe freshman year." She huffed.

"Devon?! But why?" I pouted while still giggling. How could anyone hate Devon? She was just as sweet as apple pie.

"She fucked my girlfriend at the time." She spoke and my eyes grew wide at hearing this. Devon? I couldn't even believe Devon was that kind of person.

"We were in competition for everything after that. The most girls, the best grades, the most points during a game." She paused for a moment. "But it all changed sophomore year and here we are now." She quickly finished and I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out because I wanted to hear the full story.

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "Lemme dip before I miss my bus, see ya later Brook."

"Later." I said back and turned around to walk down to the basement. As I entered the rowdy classroom, all eyes set on me. I awkwardly looked down and pulled out my detention papers to be signed by Mr.Cole. He took the slip and scribbled his signature, handing it back to me and smiling. I took my seat in the back, sinking down into it as all eyes were still stuck in me.

"Hey shawty." Said one boy. It was the same boy who always hung out with Christian and her little crew. He was lightskin and had silver studs that complimented his braces. His hair was a dark brown, with a nice curl. It was the same nigga that approached me on the bus stop my first day too. Sighing, I cocked my eyebrow waiting for him to speak.

"You da girl who threw Christian's shit?" He smirked.

"And if I was?" I replied with an attitude. Man, I don't what happened but I've definitely changed. Back at my old school, I wouldn't have said shit, instead I would've froze up. This new confidence was alarming.

"Nuffin. I'm just saying you too cute to be acting up like that baby girl." He smiled, showing his dimple. I waited for him to walk away, but instead he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Don't be startin' no shit with Christian, she'll beat yo ass in a heartbeat."

I looked up at him for awhile and for a second I felt nauseous. I don't know whether or not it was fear, but I quickly regained my composure and while smiling I said, "She ain't finna do shit."

Cause she wasn't with her scary ass

He seemed taken aback at first but he simply chuckled and shook his head, mumbling, "You're something else....."

A bell rung and scared the living crap outta me. I didn't know detentions had a bell. Mr.Cole stood up and addressed the class. He was about in his early 30's , with a nice shape up and groomed beard, muscular too. Resembled my dad a bit. 

"Okay. You all know the rules. Detention ends at 3:15. Don't do anything stupid." He walked over to close the door, but just as soon as it almost clicked in place a student busted in.