💮✨CHAPTER 七✨💮

Saturday
I woke up and looked over at my clock. 10:24, it read. I checked my phone and I had two text messages. One from Christian telling me to be ready at 6, and the other from Devon.

Dev🦁: yoooo. We all bout to chill at my mans house. U tryna come thru??

Me: if ur talking bout what I think u talkin bout, then Christian already invited me

Dev🦁: u and Christian talk??

Me: nawww. Why u say that?

Dev🦁 : cuz it's kinda like a couple thing 😐

Me: nah, we just cool wit each other

Dev🦁: Mmhmm sure

Me: foh boy. Don't play wit me

Dev🦁: aight ma, whatever you say. I'll ttyl

Me: aight

I locked my phone and hopped in the shower. I rubbed some vanilla scented lotion on after and wrapped my towel around. Walking up to my closet, I looked closely. It was warm today so I dressed in a white crop top, a Chicago Bulls basketball jersey, some high waisted stone-washed jeans , and my white high top converses. I put on all silver jewelry and applied some light pink lipstick.

Dani (Sarah's twin) and I planned to hit the mall today. She pulled up and we drove to the best mall they had. We first hit up Spencer's and this bitch brought a fucking bondage kit, and I just looked at her but kept my mouth shut cause that's none of my business.

I was tempted to buy a really cute vibrator but I knew if Lauren found it, I would never hear the end of it. We next went to some old school shop where they had all the best 90's merchandise. I brought about 4 shirts and a snapback. We then hit up the Victoria Secret store, before stopping at the food court. I seen the same buff girl who bumped into me with some chick, with bout 10 bags. I could tell it was one of her hoes. This time Christian wasn't with her, which kinda made me feel relieved.

As we finished our food and got up we walked past the buff girl as she simply smirked at me then continued eating. I don't know what her problem was to be honest. We finished shopping and Dani dropped me back off home. I had about 2 hours to myself so I chilled in my bed on Instagram the whole time until Christian called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Ma." She smiled through the phone.

"What you want hoe?" I yawned, cause now I was actually kind of tired.

"Be at the door in 2. And watch yo damn mouth." She added before hanging up.

I hopped off my bed and grabbed my keys, looking in the mirror once before walking downstairs. I walked outside and seen this chick in a charger. I didn't think she was rich, but I'm guessing but she had some kind of money.

I sat in the car and she reached over and kissed my cheek like I wouldn't smack her ass

I sat in the car and she reached over and kissed my cheek like I wouldn't smack her ass. I just rolled my eyes and sat back, tryna cover the smile sneaking up on my face.

We arrived and she got out and opened my door. We walked into the house and someone's mom directed us to the theater room. There was about 4 couples in there including Devon and Jaylen, Sarah and Khloe, Jordan and Taylor, and that same damn buff girl with some hoe laid up on her.

Fucking bodybuilder ass, I swear

I dapped up Devon and Jaylen and Taylor introduced me her girlfriend, Jordan.

I took a seat where Taylor and Sarah sat. It was about 6:40 and we weren't gone start watching till 9, so all of the studs went upstairs while we helped Jordan's mother make snacks. Mostly gummy worms, skittles, popcorn, and gummy bears. The gummy bears were my idea. Then we headed into Jordans room to mess with the girls. Taylor took her place laying across Jordan's lap, Sarah climbed on top of Khloe, and I sat behind Christian and wrapped my arms around her waist, wresting my chin on her shoulder. She smiled and looked back at me, then continued playing the game. When I looked over, Taylor was giving me the side eye, but I just laughed to myself and ignored it.

They finished playing the game and we all headed back to the theatre, Christian carrying me on her back. She dropped me on a navy blue bean bag before grabbing a bowl of popcorn and gummy bears. Sitting in front of me, she handed me the gummy bears, and laid on top of me. Devon and Jaylen gave me weird looks but I just waved them off.

I started playing with her hair waiting for this damn movie to start. The fact that everybody was tripping was aggravating me. It wasn't even that serious. I mean I liked Christian, but I honestly didn't plan on catching feelings. And even if I did catch feelings, I don't like titles, cause I don't like being held down. So everybody need to hop the fuck off my dick.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts as Christian pulled me down and wrapped her arm around my thigh, laying her head back on my chest. As they started the movie my heart dropped, these niggas gone pick the scariest damn movie to watch, and I looked down at Christian who was smirking because she knew damn well I wasn't bout no scary movies. I rolled my eyes and reached for a pillow above as she laughed.

It was only 12 minutes into the movie and the niggas was already killing people, I swea I had my hand all the way in that girls bun. Every time I got scared I pulled her hair, so she made us switch spots so instead I was laying on her chest. That ain't stop me from grabbing her hair though, so it was completely useless. Nigga straight up slit da girl's throat with no hesitation. I almost started to cry, like damn.

After a while I got tired of jumping so damn much, so I buried my face in her shirt and ate my gummy bears, falling asleep as she rubbed my back.

12:30 am
I woke up to Christian trying to move me slowly, but obviously failing.

"The fuck you moving so much for bitch?" I whined.

She laughed softly and instead picked me up, saying "Watch yo mouth baby girl."

She walked us into an empty bed room and laid me down, turning on the lamp. It was a nice room with its own bathroom, probably the guest room.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 12:30 or sumthin." She said, sitting herself on the edge of the bed. "Your parents goin be mad you not home?"

"I don't live with my parents, so it don't matter." I said burrowing my face in the pillow. "I live with my grandmother."

"Why don't you live with your parents?" She asked.

I looked down at her then back up again, ignoring her question. I took my phone out to text my sister I would be home late. Then put it down next to me, and closed my eyes. I could hear her slowly get up and close the door, and I laid my head down on the pillow.

                »»————- ♡ ————-««