💮✨CHAPTER 十✨💮

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

Everybody in the room jumped up frantically, at the sudden sound of my alarm. Christian accidentally knocked Rocky and the girl on the floor, Rocky landing on the bottom.

"Ow." She lowly groaned.

Devon and I bursted out laughing. Even in pain, Rocky rarely showed emotion. She used the nightstand to lift herself up, glaring at Christian.

"Sorry bro." Christian nervously smiled.

Rocky smacked the top of the alarm, silencing it, before sitting back on the side of the bed. The time read 6 am, and I spoke aloud, "We're not all gonna be able to make it to school."

"Oh well. No point in trying then." Devon said sarcastically. Jaylen had quickly fallen back asleep with her head in Devon's lap.

"Well." Christian cheekily grinned at me. "I actually heard that the carnival was in town today."

"Who opens a carnival on a weekday, knowing students would skip?" I asked.

"Hm." Rocky scoffed, before slowly getting up and strolling into the bathroom.

"So we going?" Jaylen questioned, raising her head and propping herself on her elbow. Devon started massaging Jaylen's hair as Jaylen looked up at her.

"Yea." She kissed Jaylen on her forehead. "Y'all two in?" Devon directed her question at Christian and I.

I was still smiling at them. They were probably the cutest couple I knew. Christian snapped me out of my thoughts,"So we going mami?" She grinned. She had her head laid in my lap, as I sat Indian style.

Call me a horrible person, but I loved seeing her pout, so I shook my head no.

"What?! Please baby girl." She exclaimed, as her head shot up and she frowned.

"I don't know." I smirked.

"I'll win you a teddy bear." She pleaded, as she sat up and kissed my forehead.

"Aight damn." I huffed, trying to hold back my smile.

She scoffed and mumbled, "Asshole." before kissing me again on the cheek and slidding out of bed.

"Does 9 sound good to y'all?" Christian asked, walking towards the door.

Devon and Jaylen looked at each other, then both nodded their head. "Be ready, okay baby?" Christian said and walked out.

I waited for Rocky to exit the bathroom and she took a seat next to her little friend.

"Hey, we're all going to the carnival at 9. You coming?" I asked her.

She shook her head no, and grabbed her friends hand while standing up.

"Busy." She said, and with that she walked out the room.

"Okay you guys, I'm going to get ready. See ya later." I smiled at Devon and Jaylen, walking into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my body down. I also washed my hair and my face. Stepping out the tub I stood in the mirror, and as always my eyes fell straight to the scar under my chest. It was the result of an accident that happened when I was younger, and it made me insecure of my body. Although it had slowly faded away over the years, it was still visible.

Damn scar...

I sighed as I put on a tank top and a pair of cheekies. Stepping out I walked to my closet and chose a grey shirt, ripped darks jeans, black vans, huge silver hoops, and I left my hair in a curly bun.