💮✨CHAPTER 三✨💮

I woke up to the sound of Mia banging and knocking on my door. I jumped outta bed to see her standing there with her hands behind her back and a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked. The alarm wasn't set to go off until another 30 minutes and I was too exhausted for whatever trick she was tryna play.

"Can you help me get dress?"

I sighed. She was 6, fully capable of dressing herself, and she hadn't asked for help getting ready in 2 years. I rested my head against the doorframe and crossed my arms, but seeing that her smile was genuine, I grabbed her hand and walked across the hall to her room. It was still pretty warm so I put together some converses, black leggings, and a Abercrombie t-shirt.

I decided while I was up i should probably get my clothes together aswell. As Mia took a quick shower I went into my room and opened my closet doors. Rummaging through my clothes, I settled on a Yankees jersey, black crop top, black shorts, long black socks and my black and white converses. I found a gold chain and hoops and I wore my hair in a curly afro.

After helping Mia get dress, I poured her a bowl of cereal and left the house. Getting on the bus, I plugged my headphones in once again, and it wasn't long until we reached the school. I was walking through the halls when I heard a faint callings of my name. Taking my headphones out, I looked over to Christian walking over to my direction as all her friends watched closely.

She was definitely popular.

She always had girls around her and you could tell she loved being the center of attention.

"Hey bae" She smiled.

I raised my eyebrow to her. I hadn't even known her for a week yet and she was already on some bullshit.

"Who's bae?" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

She chuckled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to herself.

"Why you gotta be like that, huh?"

"Be like what?"

She stared at me for awhile before responding.

"You wanna watch some movies on Saturday?"

"Movies?"

"Ya. A whole bunch of us tryna go head over my homie's house and watch some horror movies on Netflix."

"Horror movies?"

"You scared?"

"Yes dafuq. I ain't bout to lie." I rolled my eyes.

She laughed and I uncomfortably shifted my heavy books onto my side. Pulling me even closer she lowered her head down to my level and whispered into my ear. I could hear her friends cheering her stupid ass on in the background.

"You want me to hold you ma?"

"No."

I pulled away and tried to walk around, but she blocked me with her arm. Taking my books out my arm she placed her hand around my waist and started to guide me towards class.

"Come on baby girl, I'll hold you the whole time if it'll make you feel better. I really want you to come" She pouted.

I paused, contemplating whether I wanted to reply to her sly ass comment.