justice

I just wanted to move on. I wanted to forget all my mistakes, all my past. 

I guess that wasn't fair of me, was it? Life isn't fair at all, but sometimes it serves due justice. 

It was unfair of me to push it all behind and act like it never happened. Obviously, not all of us move on as quickly. Not all of us can turn off our humanity, and become a emotionless and guiltless robot...or psychopath, whatever you want to call it. It was unfair of me to act like things were okay, just because they were okay for ME. Things obviously weren't okay for you, and I'm so sorry for that.

I won't say that I never wanted to hurt you. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking. I was at a dark and foggy time in my life, and I don't remember much about it. The only thing I have in my mind about that time, was the memory of silly talk and giggling. Oh, and the only thing that has really stuck with me is the guilt of what I did. I'm sorry for what I did, and even though I can't say that I never meant to make you sad, at least I can say that I'm sorry that I did make you sad. 

I just wish I could turn back time, and stop myself from meeting all of you. I love you all, but I know that if other circumstances didn't take me off the market, I would have found a way to work my way through more than just a few of you--and there'd be a lot more broken hearts. 

I was a bad, bad person back then. I still am, but less so. I was an animal, and I was very cruel. At least I warned you all, but of course you didn't listen because I was so good at charming you to believe the opposite. I was a bad boy who acted sweet and made you feel special, like I was sweet only for you. But I was never sweet to anyone, I've never really been sweet to anyone. Some people are just rotten eggs, like an old friend once said. No matter what spices you add to them, their omelet is still going to taste bad.

Stupid analogy, but I do love analogies.

Way off topic...

Point is, I'm sorry. Sorry doesn't cut it, but I can't do much more. I can reverse time, I can't fix you. I can't even move on, as it seems, and neither can you. I don't think we could forget, but at least time will heal things. It hasn't yet, I guess, but I know it will. Time heals all things, I know that.

Time will heal you, and time will heal me.

What you (and I) should try is to just let it go and let it be.