Chapter 1: Wow

I yawn and stretch. I walk into the bathroom and smile. Well let me tell you about myself. Im sage your usual 17 year old werewolf. I have blue eyes and light brown hair im about 5'4 and im an omega. Over here at the werewolf academy theres only two kinds of werewolf. Alphas or omegas.

There is rarely male omega so any gay alpha wants one of us. Since were omega we stay on the girl side of the dorm. only about 10 percent are male omegas. Weird i know. Some male omegas think they can get anyone because of it. I dont though. The omegas and alphas have separate building but one night they get joined to see if they find their mate.

My father told me its the best feeling in the world finding your mate. I didnt think much about it. I didn't mind waiting for my mate. I dont think finding your mate is that special. Its whatever.

"Sage"i hear my bestfriend casper groan.

"What cas"i ask and he walks into the bathroom.

"Were gonna be late"he glares.

"Ugh i just woke up"i pout and he giggles.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cas rolls his eyes staring at mrs.taylors. we have a class about mating. Its kinda weird. They give us lady teachers since most of them are girls and for male omegas not to try anything either.

"For male omegas is different the mark will go on their right shoulder or sometimes on their hip more possesive alphas like the shoulder so everyone knows who they belong too but if you have a very powerful alpha they can do it on your hip to keep his omega safe"she explains.

"Why the hip"cas asks.

"It just how it works honey"she says.

"But wouldnt that hurt"cas akss.

"Doesnt taking it up the ass hurt too"my worst enemy emma smirks.

"Not as much as when i break your nose bitch"cas growls and she stares at him in fear.

He smiles fondly as mrs.taylor.

"No hun it doesnt because for the hip it isnt permanent it just to keep their omega safe or hidden"she explains.

"Oh okay"he nods.

"Why not for girl omegas"emma asks.

"Alpha think male omegas are rare beautiful species they get mated real quickly.....since girl omegas arent that rare there is no reason to keep them hidden"mrs.taylor smiles.

Emma rolls his eyes and cas smirks.

"Im special bitch"he states.

"Now now casper"mrs.taylor smiles.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now were in history. For some reason i love this class and cas knows it. I write all the notes down and i have a 4.0 in this class.

"The alpha king is an amazing alpha...hes brave, fast, smart, and what most omegas love....sexy"ms.diaz winks.

Shes our 20 year old history teacher and she loves me and cas. I dont know why but she just does.

"He will be at the ceremony he has yet to find his mate ladies"she says and all the girls squeals

"Why do you only way ladies"i ask interested.

"Oh sage its no offense but there never been a gay king"she explains and emma smirks.

"Thats a lie"cas says.

"Hmm"she asks.

""I remember you said the first alpha king was mates to a man"he explains.

"Yes i did but they never mates casper...the king had rejected him and soon they both died and his son took over....for a king a mate is the most important thing he made a silly mistake on my count"she snorts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next class was gym. Cas favorite class because he could fight the girls. This class was whatever for me. I really didnt care much about it.

"Okay class lets start training"mrs.tay yells.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I flop down on my bed and sign. I get up and walk out. I decide to go to the garden. I would just sit down with a blanket under the moon and read. Thats why im always so tired.

"Pst"i look up my eyes wide.

I stare at the alpha thats was now in front of me. I fall and he chuckles.

"Hey calm down hide me"he says and gets under my covers.

"Again sage"a gaurd asks me.

"Yes jane dont judge me"i pout.

"I swear kiddo your a huge book worm "she smiles.

"I take that as a complment"i smile.

"I said it as one"she giggles and walks awah.

The alpha pops his head out and i stare down at him wide eyed. He smiles at me and i sign.

"We can get in big trouble"i whisper.

"Dont worry i just neded to see something"he says and looks around.

"So your a male omega thats nice"he nods.

"I guess"i shrug.

"Im guessing you dont use it to your advantage"he says looking up.

"Nope"i say.

"Well i was looking for a way to sneak in way easier and i found it...thanks"he kisses my cheek and jumps back over.

He waves and i smile. I pull the cover's over me and continue reading.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Was he hot"cas asks.

"Yup"i nod and life the spoon of mac and cheese to my lips.

He nods and eats as well. Emma sits down and i sign.

"So my big brother called and said something about a male omega thanks he was trying to find a way to see me"she says glancing at me.

"For what"i ask.

"For not snitching him out of course"she blushes staring down at her hands.

"Oh its fine"i ndo.

"Well bye.....dorks"she glares but i dont see the usual hatred behind her eyes as she walks away.

"Wow thats just wow"cas laughs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hola people this is fan girl with a new story. So for the next chapter I will need five votes. Thank you my sweets love you. Kisses!!!!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)