As they were chatting, five men jump from the bushes and surrounded them.

"Give us all your money and jewelry or you'll get it!" Yelled the ring leader aggressively.

Zephyr automatically guarded his sister, drawing out his sword. He may not look like it now but he is the master of the Royal Family's sword style.

"You're gonna fight back?! Idiot merchants! Always fighting for their goods!"

"Aini." Said Vivacity as she drew out her sword too. It became surrounded with flames with the eight pointed star resting on its hilt.

" T-That is-- Are you a dungeon capturer?!"

"That flaming sword and above all, a woman with white hair! You're Yukik---" before they could finish their sentence, Zephyr knocked them down one by one as Vivacity remained on guard beside their belongings and goods.

It didn't take them that long to knock them all down before they proceeded on walking down the mountain. Zephyr stole glances at his sister who became silent after hearing her former name. She has made quite a reputation for capturing five dungeons while traveling around the world being a merchant. She was called the Lady of the Tundra since people said she's like the famous Sinbad and also because she was born in the land from the North where it is always cold and frozen

"Yukiko huh... It has been so long since someone other that you called me that." She told Zephyr. "I'm quite happy. Thank you for stopping them speak since we know what they'll say next."

"Yukiko from the land of the slaves up in the North." Zephyr thought. A name the empire of Parthevia gave her in order to trace her whereabouts.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

They arrived in Reim and as usual, the place is buzzing in life and business. Zephyr had already set up shop as Vivacity decided to go someplace else. She ended up in the coliseum where the gladiators face monsters and prove their strength.

"Brother should've went here. He'll make a good fighter for those monsters." She said as she place a bet. Well, not after forseeing the future of the match more like, using her metal vessel to analyze and predict the most likely outcome.

• • •

"Well that's some easy money ne, Gusion?" She laughed a bit as she looks at the ring where he resides in. "We need to earn enough money to travel and to buy supplies and other goods. The best way to earn is really in that coliseum. There are already a lot of shops here so..brother couldn't have sold that many." she sighed as she returns to their shop.

They've only sold about 3/4 of their goods but that's not good enough. They always manage to sell goods in other places and they always sell it all in one sitting.

"Viva, I can't sell here anymore." He said seriously as he catch his forehead. "The people here are quite bold. The ladies were only going to buy if I let them kiss me or if I kiss them. Isn't that disgraceful? Goodness." He whined as his sister looks at her in an amused way. "They take me as a flirtatious man, dearest sister.."

"Then should we really try it? Go to Sindria I mean." She smiled. "I made a hefty sum of money at the coliseum." She gave him a thumbs up.

"We should. Right away." He said seriously, determined.

She just laughed inwardly and nodded before calling the attention of some passers-by to sell.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Beautiful.

Grand.

Joyous.

Those were the words that Vivacity thought of upon arriving at the festive country of the south called Sindria. The place was bursting with life and the people were smiling left and right. It reminded her of her own home, only this place was warmer and noisier.

 It reminded her of her own home, only this place was warmer and noisier

"This place is just..." muttered Zephyr. "..I'll talk to the officials quickly so we can set up shop. I won't kiss anyone here." Zephyr said as he walks ahead.

"After you settle down, let us do what the Elder said. Greet his old friend. I forgot his name. More like he didn't told me." She followed him as she carries some of their stuff, Zephyr carrying most of it.

Little did she know that her and 'his' path will cross once again. The two who were favored by destiny.

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □