Press Esc. Now.

Killin time, killin spaces
on this planet I know I'm outta place
I'm over feeling wasted
I never seem to catch the things I chase
time to make some changes
the cool kids ain't worth our time tonight
I feel like breakin - Human, Ghost Town.

In other news, pop punk band Fall Out Boy will not be able to play again for sometime. Following their bassist being investigated by the FBI for suspected murder, the lead singer, Patrick Stump, has disappeared. We wonder if this links to the murders. Where is Brendon Urie, and who killed Tyler Joseph and Michael Way? The investigation continues."

My ears pricked up like a dog. Patrick? No, he wouldn't get involved. He's too smart, let alone innocent.

I think back to what he said a few weeks ago, about Brendon and the flat. Maybe they were there together... It kinda just clicked. I know, I'll go look for them there. Then I looked down at my ankle. The microchip was still there. Fuck.

I scrambled onto the couch, pulling and clawing at it, trying to get it off me. There's a hammer in the basement. I brought it up and spent a whole hour hammering at it. Then, crack. It broke in two.

Grabbing my black converse, I ran out the door onto the street, hoodie covering my face. I went for it. I had to find my brother.
"Hey! You! Stop!" A man in a suit shouts at me, but he's too late. Two more saw me and ran after me. I have to get away. However, they seemed to have forgotten that I knew my way around here better than anyone, I live here for fuck's sake.

Through twisting allies and sneaking through backyards, I somehow managed to lose them. I sank against a wall and hugged my knees into my chest. Had... To... Catch... My... Breath.

About ten minutes later, I stood back up and made my way to Patrick's house, my fringe and hoodie protecting my identity. This was one day I didn't want to be recognised.