Out Of The Blue Yet In The Darkness...

In the end, as we fade into the night.
Who will tell the story of your life?
And who will remember your last goodbye?
'Cause it's the end,
and I'm not afraid,
I'm not afraid
To die. - In The End, Black Veil Brides.

"You got any cookies?"
"Sure." I tossed him one out the jar. He put his arm out to catch it and missed. The cookie Broke into a crumble on the floor.
"Whoops." I laughed at his clumsiness.

Patrick was here. They let me out to go home. But there was a heavy cuff thing with a microchip in it around my ankle. I couldn't get it off. I couldn't go outside my house. Not until they found who did it. They better hurry up. "So, you wanted to see me?" I collapsed on the couch in my living room, listening intently.
"Yeah, it's about that Brendon dude. You know he's missing right?"
"No."
"Yeah they had to postpone his concert in Chicago and everything."
I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.
"Are they still looking?"
"Yeah but..." He frowned.
"What Patrick?"
"The other night... I saw him."

Even though I had only just found out he was missing, he was a close friend, and if I could help in any way to get the dude back up there then I was happy to oblige. "Where?" What was he doing?"

Patrick took a seat next to me. "I didn't think it was him at first. He was in a big jacket and it was really late. I saw him go into that abandoned flat opposite my house. "
"Why would he go there?"
"I don't know but... He looked angry Pete."

I wondered why.

Hello! Just wanted to say, sorry these chapters are so short. As I write one everyday I don't get that much time so yeah. It's a great device to use to take your mind off the other things you don't want to think about. I hope you are enjoying it. There's so much more coming...