Chapter Thirty Two

The next morning Niall and Liam woke up cuddled in one another's arms naked. "Mmm, morning cuddles with you are a beautiful thing." Niall grinned.

"I agree. I'm bored though. I wanna have fun today with the boys." Liam told him as he kissed Niall's hair.

"We can't go out though. They won't let us." Niall frowned looking up at him. He too wanted to have fun. He actually felt like having fun with his friends.

"Think the hotel would give us one of their conference rooms to goof around in? We could play footie or something?" Liam offered.

Niall smiled, "Text Paul. Ask him to make it happen. That's the next best thing going out and playing. I'll get to be around you that way too."

Liam grabbed his phone and a little while later they can confirmation from Paul that the big conference room was theirs for the day. "Let's go wake up the others. They have to play. We won't give them a choice."

Niall kissed Liam, "Lets get dressed first. We'll wake up Larry and then all of us can do Zayn together."

Liam watched Niall as he got out of bed and began to dress. After a moment he realized that probably wasn't a good idea if he didn't want to get turned on so he too got up and began to dress.

"Let's have someone go out and bring us doughnuts for breakfast." Niall smiled. "Five lads stuck in a room on a sugar high will be fun."

Liam laughed and nodded, "Could be dangerous but fun nonetheless." He hugged Niall one last time and then went out into the hall with him. They ran into Paul and instructed him to make doughnuts happen and then went to Louis and Harry's door.

"Wakey wakey!" Niall sang at the door as Liam knocked. He wanted to wake them up in an obnoxious fashion without possibly scarring with of them.

A few moments later Louis came to the door, "What do you two want? We were trying to enjoy the chance to sleep in."

"Sleep when you're dead LouLou. We have an entire conference room to ourselves and doughnuts on the way." Niall bounced a little.

Liam looked at him fondly. He was adorable when he was hyper and full of life. It had been a rather long time since he'd gotten to see him this way.

"I heard the word doughnuts." They all heard Harry from behind the door and Louis laughed. "We gotta get dressed but I guess we're in. Doughnuts must be Harry's kryptonite this morning."

Niall clapped his hands happily, "Hurry, you two can help us force Zayn out of bed."

"Not a winning argument Ni." Liam chuckled.

Louis nodded agreeing, "Yeah, we'll help though. If you want all of us together no way we're saying no."

Liam and Louis both knew it was a big deal for Niall to be in this good of a mood and wanting them all together. They both wanted to encourage it.

"Alright, out...So we can put some clothes on." Louis gently pushed them out of the doorway and closed the door.

Niall smiled as he stood in front of Liam. "I feel really good today."

"Really? I couldn't tell." Liam teased as he laughed.

Niall laughed. "You make me happy." He said softly.

"You make me happy too." Liam whispered.

"I can't remember the last time I felt this..." Niall paused searching for a word. "Free? Maybe...I just feel good and happy. I don't feel anxious at all...At least not right now. I'm determined to hang on to this feeling as long as possible."