Chapter Ten

Liam groaned as he woke up to the sound of his phone going off, he was having the nicest dream.

He grabbed his phone and saw it was a message from Paul, he opened it Wake up! Wake the others too, we need to leave for the airport soon, at least an hour from now.

Liam rolled himself out of bed, still feeling happy that Niall texted him last night, it helped him sleep easier knowing that Niall probably slept a little easier.

He sent the others a text as he got dressed and packed up his stuff but didn't do it up, just in case Niall decided to give him back his clothes.

He walked out of his room, leaving the door partly open, the floor was rented to their crew and team, so he didn't have too much to worry about. He decided to check on Niall first, desperately wanting to know how he slept but before he even knocked on the door, it opened and Niall wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"Morning." Liam said hugging him back. "How'd you sleep?" He asked forcing himself to pull back from the hug.

"It wasn't the best sleep...but it was still better than lately. Texting you helped." Niall smiled.

"Great, so...get dressed we have to leave for the airport soon." Liam said as he played with Niall's hair a little bit. He couldn't help himself. Niall's hair was all tousled from sleep and he looked so cute.

Niall's smile turned into a grin, he loved when Liam played with his hair, it always felt so nice and relaxing.

"I don't feel like changing though." He whined a little.

"You've been in that hoodie for at least two or three days now...and the sweats at least three nights in a row...Don't you want fresh clothes?" Liam asked.

Niall pouted, "But I like your clothes...I mean...if I can't have you...then your clothes are the next best thing." He said softly, his cheeks turning a light pink. He felt embarrassed to say it in a way, it sounded ridiculous but it was how he felt.

"It's not ridiculous, Nialler." Liam told him, reading the lad's mind again. "If it's something that helps then I really don't mind. Tell you what though..." He said as he took Niall's hand and gently lead him back to his room.

"You gonna break the rules?" Niall asked sounding hopeful.

Liam laughed, "No, I'm not breaking the rules today. We did that yesterday...but I will let you take a pick of my clothes. You can choose whatever you want, take whatever you want for Japan."

Niall stared at Liam for a moment, almost as if he was considering if he was serious or not.

"I'm serious! I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't...and I figured you'd be able to tell..." Liam trailed off a little.

Niall than half jumped on Liam as he hugged him, "Thank you so much. You're seriously the greatest friend ever." He said as Liam wrapping his arms back around him.

"Whatever it takes to get you better." Liam smiled, "I have to make sure the others are up, knowing Zayn, he'd probably gone back to sleep. But yeah...pick whatever you want, you can get dressed in here and leave the other clothes here." He said gently forcing Niall off him.

Niall nodded as Liam left to go wake up Zayn closing the door behind him.

Liam knocked loudly on Zayn's door, "C'mon Zayn. Get your arse out of bed!" He called through the door.

Zayn opened the door, trying his best to rub the sleep out of them, "It should be illegal to be up this early." He groaned.

"You say that every morning you have to wake up before ten am, which is almost every day...so get dressed and packed and let's go." Liam told him as Zayn started falling asleep leaning against the door.