Chapter Twenty Three

The next morning was rather rushed as they headed off to the airport. Andy showed up to take Loki moments before the van showed up for Niall and Liam. Zayn was already in the van but asleep in the very back seat so they took the middle. By the time they got to Harry and Louis' he was awake however and the three were discussing where to find the world's best pizza was.

Arriving at the airport was like most times. Many fans were there awaiting them. Niall felt overwhelmed and fearful due to just how large the crowd was but with Liam's hand he was able to get through without having a break down.

"You sure you're alright?" Louis asked Zayn who had been accidentally elbowed in the stomach by someone.

"I'm fine. It hurt but I'm fine. How'd Niall do?" He asked wanting to show his care for the lad.

Liam had heard Niall's name and looked over in time to hear the question, "He did great."

"I did? I had a hold of your hand so tightly." Niall questioned. He'd felt a little bad for how hard he had squeezed.

"Ni, you made it through without screaming or crying. Fans were reaching out and touching you and your only reaction was to squeeze my hand harder. That's great progress." Liam smiled.

He knew Niall was upset about everyone touching him but he was so proud at how well Niall was controlling his emotions. He could feel how hard that was for Niall.

"Well thank you. I'm trying." Niall beamed just a little at Liam's approval. He wasn't sure why but it meant the world to him that Liam was proud.

"We can tell. You've come a long way." Harry nodded as Louis came back to stand with him.

"You both have. Actually, I think we all have." Louis nodded. "We're pretty damn amazing if you ask me." He was being a bit cocky to lighten the mood.

Liam shook his head and gave a very slight laugh before turning back to Niall, "Hey, I'm gonna have a chat with Zayn real quick okay? Are you cool to hang out with Larry or something?"

"Yeah, can you just tell me if you're leaving the room or something?" He was only slightly worried. He knew Louis and Harry would keep him safe but he needed to know where Liam was. Liam was better than anyone else.

"I'll stay in here. Promise. You'll be able to see us." He smiled and gave him a wink. He wanted to kiss him since he could now but he couldn't in front of the lads.

Once Niall gave him a wink in return he walked away. Reaching Zayn he licked his lips and asked, "Hey, mind if we step to the side and chat? It's private."

"Yeah, sure. Is everything okay?" Zayn was confused as he followed Liam to an area away from everyone else. He could tell Liam was a little nervous.

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine. I uh, I was just looking through my cell the other day and realized I still have photos of you from when we were together." He awkwardly messed with his hair. "I was thinking that it wouldn't be good if I ever moved on and got another boyfriend. I was going to just delete them but I feel like deleting them in front of you is a bit more respectful. I want you to see that I've deleted them so you never have to question it or worry."

Zayn hadn't even thought about how he still had Liam's nude photos. He nodded agreeing with Liam however. "I trust you Liam but you're right. Anyone we dated in the future would probably hate it. It hadn't even crossed my mind." He pulled out his phone and unlocked it.

"This is going to be so awkward, seeing this old photos of you all exposed and stuff." Liam commented as he too unlocked his phone and pulled open the photo gallery.