Chapter Eleven

Liam woke up to the sound of his phone going off, he figured it was Paul or something but as he opened his eyes he realized he was asleep on Niall's chest, he remembered cuddling up to Niall, but couldn't recall if he had actually put his head on his chest. He smiled briefly as looked up at the sleeping figure. Niall seemed so peaceful and happy and relaxed. Liam's head however wasn't so happy, it was killing him.

When Liam heard his phone go off a second time, he groaned as he left the comfortable position he was in and grabbed his phone. He saw that both messages were from Paul saying that they need to get up and get ready for breakfast and then the promo stuff that they had to do that day. He said that they had at least an hour and a half to meet him by the lifts and to make sure the others were up and sober enough.

Liam sent back a quick text saying okay but that his phone was almost dead so if he needed them to do anything to contact Louis or Harry. He then dropped his phone on top of his trousers then crawled back into the bed and rested his head on Niall's chest again and that's when the memories from the night before came flooding back to him.

He remembered the party and how as soon as he was a little drunk, he started flirting with Niall and that the more alcohol that he consumed the worse it got. He remembered Niall not caring so he flirted more then he remembered how scared Niall felt on their way home, he remembered comforting him telling them that they'd have to get in line behind him. Then when they got back to the room, he remembered that after he took Niall's make up for him, Niall wanted to drink more because he felt safer and wanted to make sure Liam was drunk too. Then after all the drinking he remembered Niall giving him permission to 'strip him' of his clothes which Liam was more than willing to do, and then it was that exact moment that Liam remembered the kiss.

He grinned as his head throbbed in pain, even if Niall had passed out during the kiss, it was still amazing and the fact that Niall had asked Liam to kiss made Liam that much happier, he understood it was just drunk Niall talking but it was still a nice thought. Then as the memories of what happened after the kiss and what happened while Niall was passed out came back to me.

He groaned as he felt a ping of guilt in his stomach as he remembered taking Niall's boxers off half way down to his thighs and then wanking off to the sight of a almost fully nude Niall and touching his body, everywhere except his dick as he got off. He remembered that when he came, some had gotten on Niall too and that might've been the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He then remembered giving Niall a goodnight kiss on his lips.

He felt angry at himself for doing all of that, flirting was one thing and he could easily blame it on being drunk and single, but touching Niall like that as he laid there passed out was so wrong and while most of it was due to being drunk and horny, it wasn't an excuse.

He sat up as he shook his head how could he have done that to Niall? He had already been through so much while they were held captive and at that moment, Liam felt no better than the men who had taken them. He just had to pray that Niall was drunk enough last night that he wouldn't remember anything. He did know that he had to keep what he did last night to himself. He couldn't tell Louis or Harry, or bring it up in therapy because then he'd end up admitting it to Niall and Niall was the last person that needed to know.

He heard Niall softly groan as he woke up, "Liam?" He said softly as he felt sharp pain in his head. His eyes wouldn't open yet.

"Yeah, I'm right here." Liam said quickly as he laid back down beside Niall.

"Were you sleeping on me just now?" He asked as he brought his arm over to his his forehead and rested it there.

"Yeah, I just woke up a couple minutes ago...Didn't mean to pass out directly on you." Liam replied.