Chapter Thirty One

The next morning was rushed. Between packing Loki up for Andy and getting dressed for the airport there was little time to even eat. When the van arrived Liam carried Loki out and Niall got their bags. He had insisted on proving that he was a big and strong elf. That of course made Liam laugh.

Loki was pleasantly surprised to see Zayn in the van as they got in. He stole a few cuddles with him as the driver took them over to Andy's to drop him off. Andy got a real kick out of seeing the clothes Niall had bought Loki all packed into a bag. He joked about being a good influence on Niall when it came to treating Loki properly by spoiling him.

Next the van went and picked up Louis and Harry. Harry looked rather tired as he cuddled into Louis in the back of the van. Niall wished he could cuddle Liam right now. He wished it didn't have to be a huge secret. He knew he could probably get away with a little cuddle because of what he'd been through and how he'd been with Liam ever since but honestly he didn't want anyone thinking he was depressing in his progress.

As usual the airport was a mess. Harry had been forced to lead the line. Zayn went next then Louis followed by Niall then Liam. Liam hoped by putting Niall between he and Louis that he wouldn't get too upset by the large and overwhelming crowd pushing to see them.

A while later however they were finally on the plane. Niall wasn't sure where Zayn, Louis and Harry had ended up sitting but he was next to Liam. "You okay?" Liam wanted to make sure.

"Yeah, I didn't like it but I made it through without feeling too panicked. Security did good this time about keeping the girls far enough back that they couldn't touch us." Niall nodded.

Liam gave his knee a rub, "I'm proud of you. You're doing so well, Ni." The smaller lad blushed a little under his praise. It was his boyfriend now so the praise was extra special. "Honestly, when I see how far you've come it makes me even more proud to know you're mine." He whispered in his ear.

"Thanks, I'd kiss you right now if I could." Niall whispered back.

The light for the seatbelts went off interrupting their little discussion. "Did you see where Larry sat? I wanted to tell Louis that I told Greg." He felt really happy about how that conversation had gone. He wanted to share his good news. He knew Louis, and Harry would be happy for him.

"They're either a few rows forward or a few rows back. I can't remember if they sat in front of us or if that was Zayn." Liam told him.

"Okay, I'll figure it out." He said taking his seatbelt off.

"Uh, just keep an eye on me?" He knew he was safe but something just didn't allow him to feel complete comfortable right now.

"I will, love." Liam smiled and watched him as he walked.

When he found Louis and Harry's seats he sat on the seats facing theirs.

"Hey Nialler." Louis smiled.

Harry gave him a tired grin. "Hi, uh, I can come back in you're trying to sleep Harry." He offered.

"No, you're alright." He smiled.

"Is something the matter?" Louis asked.

"No, nothing is wrong." Niall shook his head and grinned. "I just couldn't wait to tell you that I uh... I told Greg. I gave him a ring and told him I liked boys as well...and Liam." Niall felt himself blush as he spoke it softly so only the three of them could hear.

Harry grinned at him. He was adorable looking so happy and proud. "That's fantastic. I'm really happy for you."

Louis would have hugged him but it he had his arms full of Harry.