Chapter Eight

The next morning Louis woke up to the sensation of Harry feathering kisses over the marks Niall had given him.

"I'm fine baby. They don't hurt." Louis told him softly.

"You gonna have him all over you again today?" Harry asked with a slight pout.

"Probably, he isn't allowed to he with Liam. Sorry." Louis told him before kissing the back of his hand.

"I know it's just him and it's so much better than watching Eleanor hang all over you but still... I'm jealous." Harry told him then kissed his lips tenderly.

"I'm sorry baby. I know you don't like it. I don't either." Louis told him.

"Maybe you should make it up to me now." Harry smirked.

"As opposed to you having jealousy sex with me?" Louis smiled.

"I had jealousy sex last night. I want, your fucking mine sex now." Harry pouted.

"Does that mean I'm bottoming again?" Louis asked.

"No, I wanna feel you in me; Letting me know you want me more than anyone else in the world." Harry grinned.

"Mmmmm, baby," Louis kissed him, "I love you and want you more than anyone else in the universe."

"Prove it." Harry smirked.

"Ah, so you're going to be a bossy bottom?" Louis said getting up a little.

"Exactly, now fucking rim me!"

Louis laughed a little as he laid Harry on his back and moved his long legs where he wanted them. He then leaned down, spreading Harry's cheeks further apart and began licking him slow and tenderly. Sometimes sleeping naked had it's benefits upon waking up.

"Mmmmm, boo, lick harder! Don't tease me." Harry whined.

"Shh, you're gonna wake the whole damn floor." Louis laughed before leaning back in.

Louis licked harder, more how he knew Harry wanted it. He even stuck his tongue inside Harry's warm hole making him squirm a little.

"Mmm, two fingers." Harry instructed a while later.

"Let me grab some lube." Louis nodded as he got off the bed and moved to his bag where he had the lube

He went back to the bed as he settled himself between Harry's legs, he poured the lube on his fingers, "Ready?" Louis asked.

"I'm always fucking ready." Harry tried not to whine in anticipation.

Louis started with one finger as he slowly pushed it into Harry's hole and began thrusting in and out.

"I thought I was gonna get two at once...Mmmm." Harry moaned a little.

Louis laughed as he let his second finger slide in, "This better, baby?" He asked as he began picking up his pace as his fingers thrusted in and out.

"God yes..." Harry groaned in pleasure. "Go faster."

Louis did as he was told and quicken his pace.

Moments later he noticed Harry's cock leaking precum. It caused his dick to instantly grow to it's peak hardness.

Louis leaned up and licked his tongue over the precum, he loved Harry's taste.

"Oh shit. Fuck me! I'm ready, fuck me!" Harry whimpered.

"Of corse!" Louis grinned and moved to line himself up with Harry's hole. He slicked a good amount of lube onto his cock the pressed in very slowly.