Chapter Seven

Liam woke up to the usual sound of a text message by Paul, reminding him that he needed to wake up and go to therapy with Niall.

Liam looked down at the sight the sleeping boy in his arms, he looked so peaceful, he didn't want to wake him up. He didn't want the day to get started.

Liam moved the fallen hair from Niall's face as he patted his back a little, "Hey, time to get up." He said with a light shake.

Niall didn't move.

"I know you don't want to get up today but we have no choice, we have to. I don't like this anymore than you do." He admitted.

"You don't? You're not going to be at least a little happy to not have me attached to you all the time?" Niall asked opening his eyes.

Liam shook his head, "Not at all. I don't mind helping you. I love helping you. Everyone's been asking me the same thing but honestly, I don't mind it. You're far from annoying." He tried to explain without giving his feelings away.

Niall nodded, "That's good. Are you hungry?" He asked looking up at Liam.

"Not really. You?" Liam asked.

Niall shook his head.

They laid like that for a few more minutes as Niall enjoyed the feeling of Liam rubbing his back.

"We should probably get up and shower..." Liam said breaking the silence.

"Probably." Niall agreed.

"You have clothes here, you can shower first if you'd like." Liam offered.

"No, you can go first." Niall said.

Liam nodded, thinking that was probably a good thing because he had never been so tempted to kiss the Irish lad more than he had wanted to in this moment.

When they had both finished showering and getting ready they moved towards the door that lead to the hall.

"I think I need one last hug." Niall sighed.

"Nialler, please don't talk as though we won't ever get to spend time together again. You're going to make me cry." Liam smiled pulling him into his arms.

"Sorry." Niall told him hugging back tightly before pulling away.

"We're still friends, we're still going to be spending time together eventually. We're still going to see each other every day..." Liam reminded him.

Niall nodded, "I know but it won't be the same. Oh and I should probably give this back to you now." He said handing Liam his hotel key.

"Keep it. I don't give a fuck what she says, if you're having a really, really, hard time...then come to me anyways. Please. My offer still stands, no matter what." Liam told him.

Niall just nodded at him and together they left the room, meeting Paul in the hallway.

"I'll be out here lads." Paul told them and sent them into the room.

Carrie was already waiting inside. She turned to both of them with a smile. "Good morning Niall! Hello Liam, I'm glad you could come."

"Anything to help Niall." He nodded.

Niall just swallowed hard as she directed them to sit down.

"So, I just want to make sure I'm correct on something before we start. Liam, you and Zayn are officially broken up?" She asked taking out her notepad.

"Yes, that's right." He nodded.

Carrie nodded, "Alright, so what I need to ask then is... Are the two of you romantically involved?" She looked between Niall and Liam.