+Junior

Both Brendon and Ryan came out to their parents and friends after six months of "officially" dating.

Now, during their Junior year, they've never been closer.

They had their first date at a park that was mostly a field. Brendon went way out and tried to make a fancy picnic, but it ended up being peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with grapes and potato chips as a side.

That park became their regular spot to sit around and stare at the stars.

They were doing just that, a few minutes past their regular curfew. Their parents allowed them to go a few hours past on Friday nights.

"Guess what, Brendon." Ryan said as he played with Brendon's hair, who had his head laying on Ryan's stomach.

"What?"

"I still love you, but kinda like how Ashley did in the fourth grade this time." Brendon giggles.

"I love you too, but a little more than how Ashley loved me." He lifts his head and pecks Ryan's lips.

"A little?" Brendon raised is eyebrows.

"Shut up." Ryan laughs and shakes his head. Brendon moves in closer and kisses him again, longer this time.

-A/N: woah this is the shortest chapter but it's all good. posting it today because tomorrow will be the last chapter, let me know if you want a sequel on the last chapter.