+Fifth

Apparently, quite a few boys in the school had a crush on Ashley.

Including Spencer Smith.

But Spencer was the only boy who liked Ashley that wasn't rude to Ryan.

Everybody began saying that Ryan was too afraid to date Ashley. Thus began the chicken clucks that the jealous boys would make when they walked past Ryan.

Spencer was walking with his friends when they began to cluck.

"When will you guys get over it?! Just because Ashley liked him and not you doesn't mean you can just go around being rude to him!" Brendon snapped. Spencer's friends began mocking what Brendon said and laughing.

"You guys are idiots." He rolls his eyes. Spencer's friends began walking off, but Spencer stayed behind to talk to Ryan and Brendon.

"Sorry about them. They're just all mad that Ashley never liked them." Spencer apologizes.

"Tell me about it." Brendon mutters.

"It's okay. I just can't believe they're still mad about it." Ryan shrugs.

"They still like her. I got over her last year." Spencer started liking Ashley's friend Melanie.

"It's so dumb. Why is it such a big deal?" Maybe Ryan didn't understand because he hadn't liked a girl yet, but he still thought it was stupid. And yes, he says stupid now. It's not a bad word anymore, there are way way worse words, he's learned.

Spencer shrugs and continues to walk with Ryan and Brendon.

"Oh yeah, I'm Spencer, by the way." He felt like he had to tell them what his name is, but they already knew.

"Yeah, I'm Brendon."

After that day, Spencer began hanging out with Dallon, Ryan and Brendon at recess and completely ditched his other friends.

-A/N: spencer smith is rad okay.