+Third

Brendon and Ryan's teacher let the class pick who they sit by.

"If I see people having problems, I'll have to make a seating chart, and I'm sure you guys don't want that." The teacher explains. The class erupts with "no's".

"Okay, okay, go ahead and sit at a group."

Kids scramble around but Brendon and Ryan had already darted to each other before she even excused them to move. The tables were arranged in groups of four, so Brendon and Ryan sat in the two desks that were next to each other. The other groups were filled up and the last kid standing was the new kid, Dallon. Dallon had dark hair and blue eyes and was tall and skinny. He moved shyly over to Ryan and Brendon's group.

"Hi! I'm Brendon and this is Ryan. What's your name?" Brendon introduces. Although Brendon and Ryan usually excluded other friends, they weren't unfriendly. The main reason no one else played with them is because, in reality, the other kids thought they were weird. They all thought they were too cool to hang out with a couple of kids who didn't want to play with anyone else.

"I'm Dallon."

"Are you new?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah, I just moved here."

"Oh cool."

"Okay, these groups seem to be okay for now, but if I have any disruptions, we're gonna go in A-B-C order. " The teacher goes back to teaching math until the bell for recess rings.

Dallon is the last one out of the classroom. Brendon and Ryan see him alone and decide to ask him if he wants to play with them.

"Uh, yeah, sure. What do you want to play?"

"Let's play hide and seek!" Brendon suggests.

"I'll count!" Ryan shouts and raises his hand. Brendon and Dallon nod and Ryan turns around and closes his eyes as he shouts out his counting.

"Come on, I know where he never looks." Brendon whispers and runs to a tree in a field of grass where most of the boys played football. The tree was thick enough for both of them to hide behind. Brendon and Dallon crouch behind the tree and wait.

Brendon was right, Ryan never looked there. Dallon and Brendon laughed as they walked back to the classroom. Ryan was late to class and sat down angrily.

"Where were you guys?!" He asked.

"We can't give away the secret hiding spot!" Dallon laughs.

-A/N: HELLO FOB WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND IF I COULD RELIVE THAT FUCKING DAY I WOULD. anyways, here's this! you guys are awesome and ily thanks byee.