Part 52 (Read at your own Risk)

So sorry I just logged in and came to know 164 comments. This is also a private part..
Vote comment karna mat bhul na..

All the couples took their respective partners and went to their rooms. Abhimanyu and mukhti entered the room..

Abhimanyu threw mukhti on bed and open his shirt two buttons.. "Now who will save you.. Subah toh yukti aagayi ab kya"

Mukhti laughed and pulled him, he fell on her put his hands on either sides of her and kissed her.. "I'll punish you" he said and bite her neck.. Soon her clothes were ripped she too ripped his clothes and both made love..

Dhruv and Alya kissed each other, Alya opened dhruv's shirt and switch their position she took the dominance and started kissing his chest and threw his shirt in corner of the room.. Dhruv switch their position and soon her clothes companied his and soon they made love..

Cabir back hugged her and kissed her whole bare back, her clothes were laying somewhere in the room.. Soon his clothes too joined her clothes and she moaned loudly when he claimed her..

Aryaman and fenil hit their climax, fenil was continuously pulling her more and more making their bodies collide and intensity grew, he was very harsh on her..

Manik entered nandini in his arms and saw his whole room decorated with candles and flowers. The bed was decorated with red petals, the scent of the candle was making him go insane. The room lights were dim, the A/C's temperature was low, making the room cold. He put her down and closed the door and locked it.

Manik: nandini didn't I made it clear we won't do anything

Nandini: manik problem kya hai

She tried to touch his arm but he jerk it off and went to balcony, nandini felt rejected but she showed away her thoughts and went to washroom and changed into the lingerie she wore on their honeymoon.

Manik was standing in the balcony she came and back hugged him. He felt her hands on his chest and her body pressed against his back. He turned and found her in lingerie. The lingerie which she wore on their honeymoon night.

Manik: nandini

He whispered her name as a prayer, the word he never even imagine his life without her.

Nandini: shh

She placed her finger on his lip to stop him from talking

Nandini: am incomplete without you manik, am craving for your love, am dying every minute when I see so much distance between us that to when we are so close. Please end it, decrease this distance I want to become nandini the old nandini, your nandini make me yours manik. Complete me without you am incomplete I want to feel you I know you want the same. Just do it please.

Hey kaash, kaash yun hota
Har shaam saath tu hota
Chup-chaap dil na yun rota
Har shaam saath tu hota

(He just stood there numb no words, no action to act he just went with the flow. She hold his hand and brought him inside the room. And both stood in middle of the room)

Guzara ho tere bin guzara ab mushqil hai lagta
Nazara ho tera hi nazara ab har din hai lagta

(She placed his one hand on her bare waist and pulled him by his collar, they decrease the gap between them and kissed each other. Nandini pulled him more by his collars)

Hale dil tujhko sunata
Dil agar yeh bol pata
Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan

(He pulled her more by her waist and took the dominance, his tongue played with her, and sucked it, chewed her lips and bite them. Her hands on his collar pulling him more and more. His hands shamelessly roaming on her waist and playing with her lingerie knot)

Tere sang jo pal bitaata
Waqt se main woh maang laata
Yaad karke muskuraata haan
Woo oo ..

(Both were breathless but nobody wanted to end the kiss, after having lack of oxygen both broke apart. Nandini pushed him to the front wall and started kissing his neck and her hands roaming on his neck and chest over his chest. He let her do whatever she wanted)

Tu meri raah ka sitaara
Tere bina hoon main awaara
Jab bhi tanhaai ne sataaya
Tujhko besaakhta pukaara

(She opened his shirt buttons better almost broke all the buttons and kissed his chest, arms, abs, stomach smooched the skin of his belly she bend down and kissed his chest every inch. Tore the shirt harshly)

Chaahat hai meri la fanaa
Par meri jaan dil, main hoon rakhta haan

(He pulled her up and kissed her and switched their position left her lips and moved down to her neck and cleavage, she moaned his name arching up and down giving him more excess of her body. )

Haal e dil tujhko sunata
Dil agar yeh bol paata
Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan

(He pressed her sensitive upper part and rubbed it vigorously, she moaned his name and pulled him close scratching his back. He kissed her cleavage and bite the spot and then smooch the skin to ease the pain)

Tere sang jo pal bitaata
Waqt se main woh maang lata
Yaad karke muskuraata haan
Woo....

(Manik stopped he was doing, he recollected what he did and regretted for being careless with her. He left her wait and left her completed removed her hands on his body. He turned around and was about to leave but she holded his wrist)

You're the one
I love whats meant to be
I know you feel it too
Each time I look at you

(He pulled him and made contact between their bodies, running her body against his, he again tried to go but she nodded negatively and kissed him passionately)

Khwaabon ka kab tak loon sahara
Ab toh tu aaja khudara
Meri yeh dono paagal aankhein
Har pal maange tera nazaara
Aa samjhaaun inko kis tarah
Inpe mera bas nahin chalta haan

(He picked her up and laid her on the bed and pounce on her lips, he pulled him more and more, he left her lips and nuzzle his nose in her jawline and went down to the neck. He kissed her collar bone)

Haal e dil tujhko sunata
Dil agar yeh bol paata
Bakhuda tujhko hai jata jaan

(He removed her lingerie completely and she removed his pants both were naked, skin to skin, body to body after a lot of time he was making love to her. He covered both with the quilt and entered his thrust in her making her moan the loudest)

Tere sang jo pal bitata
Waqt se main woh maang lata
Yaad karke muskuraata haan
Woo oo...

(He entered deeply inside her and stayed for some time so that she could calm down, after feeling her body relieved he moved inside out fastly and harshly she dig her nails in his back leaving imprints of her nails on his back. )

How was the update do tell am very nervous firstly no one will ask ridiculous question of am I virgin or not.. It's non of ur concern.. Another thing was it vulgar and dirty please tell me.. I need honest opinion.. The last Precap and this part both are private..

M;)