Part 42

I don't know why life sab ke sath fair q nhi hoti but some friends are more important because they make you smile when you think your never gonna smile..

This chappy is for 1pallavi. pragya_9. ky2_fanpage. ky2_freak. Bhavika1999. partholic_isha. jeelkp. vedu_ky2_fanfic. priyanka_29. Jin jin ke naam liye sabke comments chahiye...

Manik came towards nandini and hugged her but nandini was too shocked to hug him back. She was in her own world, all the incidents have really kept a bad remark on her mental condition.

Manik picked nandini in his arms and moved out of harshad's house. All followed him, cabir sat on driving seat navya beside him, manan at the back.

Dhruv, alya, Nyonika, raj in another car. Mukhti, abhimanyu, swati, vishnu in another car. They all drived to Malhotra Mansion.

In Manan car

Nandini kept her head on the window glass and closed her eyes, all the incidents flashed in front of her eyes. For any girl it isn't easy to get over that trauma, being molested is the worst thing for any girl. No matter how strong or carefree the girl is but being molested means getting your soul ripped.

Almost being raped, Raped the mere word make us feel disgusting and we can't imagine the pain of the girl who had gone through all this. When a guy try to rape a girl he just don't leave a mark or his imprint on that girl's body but his print is on her soul too, which will be there life time.

The same pain nandini was feeling, she was almost raped, harshad was about to rip her top but manik or else her imaging the image nandini started crying, tears were flowing without stop, she was feeling disgusting, the first time any other man except manik touched her kissed her neck, bite her shoulder, touched her.

Manik saw her, he himself was guilty because he couldn't fulfill his promise of protecting her. He took a deep breath and touch her, she jerk away, cabir and navya saw that and got shocked nandini didn't let manik touch her.

Navya tried to touch her she jerked her hand also, now manik was more worried for her, nandini's condition was going worse second by second.

Manik: "nandini" manik said in crying tone, tears dare to come out of his house.

Nandini: stay away from me

These four words were like knife on his heart, these four words cut his heart into million pieces in just a fraction of second. Cabir and Navya were more scared to see nandini and after nandini's words they were worried for manik. No one can imagine their condition.

They reached home nandini climbed out of the car and ran inside the mansion. All followed her with tension, they were just praying nothing goes wrong with her, she doesn't hurt herself, in this condition many girls try suicide and all were worried for her.

Nandini ran inside her bedroom, manik to ran behind her. He entered the bedroom and saw nandini wasn't there, he checked balcony and found her crying badly hugging her knees.

She was crying like a 3year old baby, cursing herself. Manik went near her and kneel in front of her and touched her hand she pushed him and got up with jerk.

Nandini: am a curse manik, daadi sahi kehti thi I will ruin your world

She said sobbing badly, she was taking heavy breaths but tears were out of control, he didn't stop they were just let out, her eyes were red puff, redness was visible in her eyes anyone could say she has cried a lot.

Manik: nan...nandini.. (His voice chocked, seeing her so vulnerable)

Nandini: am a curse manik, chale jao yaha se chale jao

Manik tried to hold her but in vain she pushed him and was walking backwards and again and again repeating the same words "chale jao manik, go away from my life, am a curse manik"

Wanna know what next toh hit the star and comment..
This is important to show it isn't easy for a girl to face such cruelty...

Love
xo_xo