Part 15

Manik then understood wht she was talking abt he went in bedroom n saw her she was standing in balcony.
He hugged her from behind n started nuzzling in the crook of her neck.
She closed her eyes n was feeling his touch.

Manik-  m sorry nandini i didn't mean to hurt.
Nandini- tumne ek baar bh mujse baat nhi ki

She turned n said

Manik-  muje laga u are not ready, u don't know how was i controlling myself. Tumhe hurt karke muje koi khushi nhi hui.

Nandini- ek baar puch lete n she started crying

He couldn't see this n slammed her lips with his.
First she was taking back but then replied with equal flavor.

Manik was relishing her lips inch by inch he bit her lower lip n entered her mouth both were dominating each others tongue dancing together n then when they were out of breath both parted.

Manik cupped her face n said m sorry

Nandini- don't waste time make me urs

This was it manik picked her in arms and instead of taking to bed he took her to bathroom
Both stand under the shower manik open the shower and in no time both were drenched in water.

Manik traced his index finger from forehead to her throat which was giving shiver.
He started giving wet kiss on her neck n she was feeling weak so she clutched his shirt tightly.

He started to suck the water from her neck she was moaning his name.
He then put down the strap of the top n planted kisses on her shoulder.
He was kissing sucking her neck and shoulder while his hands traveled in her top n touched her bare back she was continuously moaning his name n her hands were in his hair.

He pulled the tee from the body n threw on the floor. She was feeling shy so she hugged him tightly.
He off the shower n placed her on the bed n came in top oh her. She kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks n then took her lips in his n kissed her this time it was an hungry kiss, both were craving for each other. He saw her gasping for breath her broke the kiss.

His moved down to her stomach n kiseed her belly button she took his name in a seductive way. He was rubbing his hand on her stomach torching her n licking her belly button. She just coukd utter was manik. He came up n saw her eyes closed.

Manik- baby look at me
She opened her eyes and saw passion in his eyes. She flipped the position and open the buttons. He didn't stop as giving the charge.

She opened the shirt and threw on floor n started kissing hus bare chest and then she gave love bite on his neck on which he hold tightly her bare waist. And she kissed his neck to sooth the pain.

He flipped the position and now he covered both of then with duvet. And soom their clothes were on the floor. And both were having peace after lot of teasing session he asked by his eyes the permission and she blinked and in no time he claimed her his. She moan very loudly tears of pain and pleasure were coming from her eyes. He started kissing n sucking both were doing the same. After a lot of make out both parted sweating badly.
Manik kissed her tears n said sorry did i hurt u

She placed her head on his chest n said thank you manik u completed me. U don't know how m i feeling. M blessed to have u.

Manik- thank you nandini for everything. U completed me 2dy. He kissed her forehead n both slept in each others arms.

Morning again 6:30 alarm rang nandini saw the time n try to wake manik up but she realized she was naked n then started remembering last night encounter n blushed hard.

Manik- stop blushing baby

Nandini-  tum jaag rahe ho

Manik- tumhari alarm ne jaga diya

Nandini- office nhi jana

Manik-  aaj sunday hai

Nandini-  par tum toh sunday ko bhi jaate thena

Manik- qki mein tumse dur rehna chahta tha

Nandini- toh ab kya hua

Manik-  he pulled her towards him n said ab toh u r mine. Aur wase bhi sunday nhi hota toh bhi mein nhi jaata

Nandini- q

Manik- 2 reasons hai
Ek itni hot biwi ko chod kar koi jaata hai. She blushed n hide her face in his chest.

Aur dusri ke hum abhi ek ghante pehle hi soye hai m tired n i know u r also exhausted so let's sleep.
Both again drifted to sleep..

Time se pehle update de rahi hu toh plzz comment....