part 27

Nyonika, navya, mukhti outfit on upper media box.

Nyonika came in kitchen and told all the girls to go back to their rooms and get ready. All girls went to their room.

Alya reached her room and saw dhruv tensed. Mukhti also saw abhi tensed, navya saw cabir tensed, nyo saw raj tensed.

Manan room
Nandini entered and call manik.

**Phone convo**
Nandini- hii manik

Manik- toh aakhir tumhe time mil gaya mere liye

Nandini- mere saara time tumhara hi toh hai

Manik- hua kya hai meri jaan ko m telling u again don't wake the monster

Nandini- and i told u m waiting to see the monster.

Both talked their love talks and then nandini took the dress and went to washroom to take shower and change.

She wore the dress (last part media box contain her dress) and stood in front of mirror and saw manik standing at back and smiling indicating she is looking beautiful. She turned but didn't find him she hit her head and said paagal.

She dried her hair and brush her hair. She took sindhoor and applied in her hair and then saw the colour of her mehendi the darkest shade of red was there. She never saw this much colour. The colour indicates Manik's love towards nandini. She justed wanted to hug him kiss him for loving her so much. She was till know worried as manik will come or not but know she knew he will come.
She wore her jewelry and pinned her duppatta.

In living room all were present except nandini and daadi
Nyonika- yeh sab hua kaise

Raj- muje. Nhi pata aur na manik ko pata hai

Cabir- abhi problem hai how to say to nandini

Dhruv- but manik ne mana kiya hai

Mukhti- hume nandini ko batana padega manik nhi aayega

Abhimanyu- she will be broken pehla karwa chauth hai

alya- lekin false hope rakh ke kya faida when manik is not gonna cum

Navya- exactly kuch batao

Raj- manik dubai pohoch gaya he kept his bag in his room and went for meeting when he returned he saw his passport wasn't there and on top of it waha ki police ne usse pakad liya hai bina passport ke dubai aane ke liye.

Dhruv- meine manik ke saare documents bhej diye hai pata nhi waha ki police uske sath kya karegi. Waha law kafi strict hai agar unhone manik ko terrorist samaj liya toh

Abhimanyu: nhi samjege meine baat ki hai they have let manik talk to nandini so that she doesn't get panic. And hum jaldi se jaldi papers bhej denge

Cabir: meine Indian ambasssy se baat ki hai they are trying their best

Raj: sab meri wajah se hua hai mere bache ki yeh haalat bhi, kaash meine manik ko nhi bheja hota. Ab mein nandini ko kya kahuga ke uska manik nhi aayega, sab meri wajah se hua hai.

Nyonika: raj aapko nhi pata tha ki yeh sab hojaega nhi toh kya aap manik ko bhejte. Aap khud ko dosh mat dijiye. Hume nandini ko bhi sambhaal na hai.

Cabir get a call he excused himself and talk all were staring at cabir.

Nandini's room last 2hrs she was getting ready she called manik after she was done with everything but he wasn't picking up the call she thought he might be in plane. She went down all were dressed and had fake smile on their faces.

Dhruv- nandini bhai ka call aaya

Nandini- 2hrs ago usne mujse baat ki thi par ab uska phone band aaraha hai

All got tensed abhimanyu excused and call the embassy but they were not picking up the call he got tensed he messaged everyone that manik phone is off and embassy isn't picking up the call.

Its was time for pooja. Malhotra family ladies do the pooja every year with their husbands but nandini didn't had manik with her so daadi stopped her saying that she can't do the pooja. Nandini was at the verge of crying

Alya: daadi yeh pooja toh pati ki lambi umar ke liye ki jaati haina toh is saal mein aur nandini sath mein pooja karte hai. Nandini smiled and alya and nandini did pooja together.

All the ladies went to the terrace and they there was a big pot like thing in which water was there and it was surrounded by diya's. All women's took their thali and revolves around the pot. And then stood at one place and pass the thali to each other in a cirlce. (Hope u understood)

Nandini's heart was beating wildly it was the time but manik wasn't there. All were ready and moon can come out anytime but his moon had not yet came. Still she composed her self with a believe that manik will come.

It was 9:15 now but the moon didn't came yet. The moon was testing every women's patience but god was with a different plan. He was waiting for someone else moon then he will make his moon visible. All women's eyes were on sky but nandini's eyes were on door.

BG
Kab aaoge kab aaoge jismein jaan juda hogi kya tab aaoge
Dair na hojaye kahi dair na hojaye

Aaja we mahi tera rasta oh dekh liya

Nandini looked at cabir raj dhruv and abhimanyu but they didn't met their eyes with her. Nandini eyes were becoming moist, her heart was just stuck when she heard mukhti shouting chand nikal gaya.

Nandini heart stop for minute she looked at mens and they nodded in a no. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Daadi smirked as her plan worked manik didn't came and top of it no one knew about his where about.

Daadi- chalo sab tayyar hojau apni thali lekar.

All.girls were feeling bad for nandini her 1st karwa chauth and that to without her husband.

Nyonika- nandini tum apna wrath khollo chand ko dekh kar. Manik nhi aapayega she protested but navya said nandini tumne kal se kuch nhi khaya bimar pad jaoge.

Nandini- acha hai is bahane manik aa toh jaega

Alya: bacho jaisi harkate mat karo chalo apna wrath kholo.

Muje pata hai chappal phekkar maroge but suspense is suspense. Manik aayega ki nhi yeh nhi pata lekin itna pata hai daadi ki band baj ne wali hai. Tamatar pehkar nat marna agar nxt part chahiye toh bohat saare comments chahiye aur like bhi phir on SUNDAY u will get warna wait for Nxt monday....