Part 37

Manik pov

I have to do something wht if harshad came here then? What if usne nandini ko phir kuch kiya?? No no nandini meri jaan hai uske bina kaise jeeyuga mein. Meri jeene ki wajah hai, meri saasein ussi ko dekh ke chalti hai. Mein usse kuch nhi hone duga. Mein tumhe kho nhi sakta nandini.

Pov ended

The pain of losing someone close to your heart, someone whom you love the most, someone without you them you can't live. Manik was dying he was tensed, stressed or say helpless. He was the leading businessman son, had everything but can't do anything he just can wait for cabir call saying he is arrested.

Nandini sensed something fishy, she saw manik was lost in his own world, he wasn't paying attention he was tensed.

Nandini thought: yeh office ki tension nhi hai, something else is bothering him. They had food in the restaurant and went to their room. Nandini entered the bathroom and was washing face. Manik entered the bathroom he knew she was inside.

Nandini was shocked manik never does such kind of this in some seconds her clothes were ripped and she was pinned to the wall. He was biting her no sucking no kissing just biting. The hardest way he bite her. She found aggression, this was second time once he did this harshly when he was afraid of losing again it's me or what? She thought and let him do anything he wanted.

She was happy he made her his need, these things can make him forget for sometime that thing. She pulled him more close and gave him the charge.

After sometimes manik came out of bathroom in towel wrapped around him on his waist and nandini in his arms she was also in towel. They didn't made love manik just bite her neck, lips nothing else (no idea's)

He made her lie down and was about to go but she called him

Nandini; manik

Manik: haa bolo

She made him sit in front of him.

Nandini: dekho na muje mere pati ne kitne marks diye hai

She removed her hair from one side exposing her neck back, cleavage. He raised his eye brow and played around in all this he forgot about harshad.

Manik: acha

Nandini: haa aur toh dekho she moved close to him and open the knot of the towel manik was about to protest but she sealed his lips and both were lost in passion. He lie down still kissing and he lied on top of her and covered them with duvet.

****

Manik was hiding himself in her hair. Trying to absorb the fragrance, nandini was successful just for sometime. She was living on her back and he was on his stomach both were covered with duvet.

Nandini: manik

Manik: hmm

Nandini: ek baat puchu

Manik: pucho

Nandini: humne ek dusre se kuch nhi chupaya na

Manik tensed with sudden question "no jaan"

Nandini removed his hand from her stomach and jerk it, she was angry because he was not telling her he knew she found out sense his stress. Nandini move out of bed and wore the towel and went to kitchen.

Manik wore tracks and went behind her

Manik: meri baat suno

Nandini: kya sunu

Manik: ok mein bata ta hu

Nandini smiled

Manik: harshad.....harshad....his voice chocked. Tears roll down his eyes harshad ran from jail.

Nandini was shocked listening to this but she had to compose her self for manik, because he has gone through to much she knows how much he loves her.

Nandini hugged manik and said: manik we will fight woh hume kuch nhi kar payega

He hugged her tightly and picked up in his arms and moved towards bedroom both lie down on the bed and hugged each other. Tension, worries, stress everything was present but not to show to each other they control and hugged each other finding peace solace in each other.

Nandini knew he was stressed and need to remove everything. She knew what will help him

Nandini: manik i need u inside me right know

Manik: nandini

Nandini: know manik

She commanded and he without any further moved inside her she cried and cried moaned and moaned. He was wild he was aggressive. She was his warmth his aggression she was his peace. Being inside her was the best feeling for both of them. This time he just forgot everything and stayed inside her without moving he was inside.

Nandini felt pain but she knew he needed her she pulled him more and more inside her more and more deep, she moaned and cried to the loudest to the fullest and after an hour manik felt nandini motionless reality stuck him she was having pain he gently came out he cried hard and loud.

Sweat covered their body she smiled and kissed him passionately. The kiss of promise not to let other go, the kiss of love, the kiss of their marriage, the kiss of trust. Feeling breathless they broke the kiss and sleep took over nandini. Manik scooped her in his arms and both dozed off.

Hogaya ab plss comment karo warna aage nhi dugi... hehehe and plss share feedback

Iluvpani_xoxo