Part 38

Aaj bohat zyada update de diye hai par iske baad i don't have time so this is last iske baad no update till i get time.

This update is for my chotu baby iluvmanik_xoxo and my R**********li iska answer pata hai jiska yeh naam hai i luv u priyanka_29 tere comment ke liye.

Days passed like this they then went to Switzerland but some kind of worry was there. There were together all the time but a fear of losing each other was increasing with every passing second.

Nandini was playing with the snow and manik was clicking all the pictures of her. Someone called manik from behind he turned and saw no one was there he shrug his shoulders and turned towards nandini and saw she wasn't there. He glanced the whole area she wasn't any where. He shouted for her name but no reply. He ran from one place to another but to his dismal nandini was not there anywhere.

He asked the people around they told they didn't saw any women here, he showed pictures of every person passing from there or present there but no one saw his life. He was regretting for turning around and not taking care of her.

He went to hotel asked the receptionist but she said nandini didn't come, he asked the room service, waiters everyone no one saw her. He went to loby but she wasn't there. He went to his room in search of her but she wasn't there.

Reality hit him HARSHAD his fear came true his tension had no bounds his life was in danger, he called cabir and told him all the situation. Later an hour after cabir again called him and told harshad was in Switzerland and now he boarded the flight and came to India with an old woman on wheel chair.

Manik took the second flight and went to India. After long 5hrs which were like 5 decades he reached India and rush to his hours. His father had already called the commissioner all the police force were trying to find nandini.

Manik was lost, lost in nandini thinking when he was in need she became his need and know when she is in need he can't do anything he is helpless. Sitting and waiting for commissioner to tell we found your wife.

He was sitting like a lifeless body remembering about their moments their time, their love whole honeymoon they were together and in the end they are apart

Till morning they were together and now they don't know where each other is. Commissioner said They found a dead body and there harshad mobile is traced.

Manik froze at his place listening to this, he couldn't stand he sat with a jerk on the sofa. Dhruv patted his shoulder but he wasn't in right state of mind seeing his life dead he is dead.

That to commissioner cleared it is a woman. Manik heart sank he didn't had any emotion to potray his life ended no hope no ray nothing left. He loved her anything and in returned got nothing, she protected her with his positiveness her love, her care her warmth.

He faced all the ups and downs together. He remembered they first met, he first saw her on their first night, her voice, her eyes, their talks, at first they were shy, their fun, their love.

She used to wait for him for dinner, aryaman wedding when they first consume their love, their confession all the things played in his eyes. Everything was in front of his eyes. He was a living dead.

All encouraged manik and went to hospital to identify the dead body

Precap: Who's dead body manik found??
why was manik shocked after seeing the dead body???
Was it nandini???
Is nandini dead??

iluvpani_xoxo