Part 40

Here you go with another update... Need honest replies and ya no Manan separation so chill..

Do vote and comment....

Manik and including all others were shock to see the face of the dead body. They all were confused and finding answers for themselves. The Inspector spoke and broke everyone's trance.

Inspector: posmotam ki report ke hisaab se i don't think this is your wife Mr Malhotra because inki age 68 yrs hai aur aapki wife ki 25 yrs.

Manik: Inspector she isn't my wife she is my grandmother.

Manik's father cried at his mother's death, manik dhruv and mukhti to cried. Daadi had always created problems for them still somewhere down the heart they always had a soft corner for her. After all she was their grandmother.

Daadi didn't loved Alya and Nandini but she always loved manik, dhruv, and mukhti. Raj had also loved his mother, he never showed it but he has always loved her.

After all she was his mother, A mother always have a special place in his/her child's heart. Although how good or bad the mother is A Mother is always special to his kid.

They took the dead body to Malhotra Mansion and did antim sanskar.

At evening

All were sitting lifelessly in the living area in white clothes. Daadi was no more there was a pain in everyone's heart. Manik cell rang all looked at him suspiciously, he picked up the call and answered made him froze.

Anger was clearly visible in his eyes, his eyes were shooting fire balls, he clenched his fist and the cut the call. He didn't answered to anyone and ran out if house, took his car and drove like a maniac.

All were tensed they knew Manik's anger he can kill someone in his anger, they all followed him.

Other side
Nandini was thrown on the bed and harshad started unbuttoning his shirt.

Nandini: let me go plss

Harshad: aise kaise tumne muje choda na ab I'll make u mine

Nandini: don't dare touch me yeh manik ka right hai

Harshad: manik the great manik, you know manik woh pleasure nhi de sakta jo mein de sakta hu

Nandini: leave me please

Harshad pulled her by her hair and made her sit beside her and again pull her hair and rubbed his thumb over her eyes

Harshad: tumhe pata hai tum kitni khoobsurat ho

Nandini: leave me she pushed him and tried to run

Harshad again caught her twist her both hands backside and tied with ropes

Harshad: baby know where will you go

He threw on bed and removed his shirt and threw in the corner of the room and made her sit beside him

Harshad: (he traced his finger from forehead to nose n then stopped at lips and rubbed her lips) yeh lips I wanna kiss them

Nandini: leave me (she cried)

Harshad pushed her on bed and hovered on her and held her shoulders and kiss her neck

Nandini cried with disgust and pain. And shouted Manik's name.
He tore one sleeve of her top and bite her shoulder she tried to push him

Just then he was about to remove her top they heard a loud thud harshad turned and saw manik standing over there...

Guyss I don't know how many of you read Bad Boy's Fake girl but those who were reading can read it on my friends account shinningstars_love. That is her story first she did had account but forget password and know she is back so she is posting it. And my 3 parts short love story is also posted by her Drunken Marriage do read and give feedback....

I have made an Instagram account name iluvpani_xoxo I'll be posting my stories over there.. I have started I Heart You over there....

Twitter: iluvpani_xoxo
Instagram: fictitiousddreamer