Precap

So guyss some of my readers said give precap so before every part one Precap will be there.... Jitno jaldi vote and comment utni jaldi update...

Express your feeling to your life without saying I Love You..

She looked at manik and kneel in front of him. Manik what should I express I don't know I don't have words the way you made me feel no one has ever made feel that way. The way you make me happy no one ever did. All the ups, down you were there you forgived my mistakes and loved me. One had ever loved me that way. When harshad did that thing with me I thought you will hate me, you won't love me anyone, you will blame me, no one will accept me but you, you still loved me made me feel special. I don't have words to thank my stars, god, fate, destiny whatever it is am thankful to them for giving me a Life Partner in a better form my soul mate a person like you. You make me feel special by just hugging me. When you hug me, kiss, hold me, when am in your arms I feel jitters I can't express the way you make me feel. Love the mere four letter word L-O-V-E isn't enough to express your love to me. Your love cannot be counted in numbers it goes till infinity. People say arrange marriages won't work, it need lot of time to understand your partner but after meeting you for me the whole concept is different. It's feels like I know from ages you were mine and am yours since ages. I pray to god no one has a husband like you because....

Manik himself sat on knees, cupped her face and kissed her forehead continuing to the cheeks one by one and then the lips. He captured her lips in his and kissed them softly and left them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dhruv

Pyaar kya cheez hai
Peechha chhode naa wo marz hai
Umr bhar sar se jo
Miyan utre na wo karz hai

Abhimanyu:

Iss se bach ke rehna zara
Nazar andaaz naa kar mashwara ye kaam ka
Tukur-tukur tukur-tukur tukur-tukur Dekh taka tak

Hope like the Precap...