Part 46

Holla people....!!!!
Am completely, insanely, madly back with all the bang. Am here with an update so please shower all you're love and care and please hold you're breath... One more thing please honestly if you're interested then only tell me to continue or else I'll give am end although I have plan a lot in this book... But of you're interested then only let me know..

Next book I'll post is The Impossible Love Stories I have started writing will complete till night and post it

A new day, a new hope was pecking in their room in the form of sunlight. Curtains couldn't stop those rays, those hope to come inside and disturbed the couple. Two days left for new year and new year will bring new life to them but not to forget every new day bring new rays in everyone's life. Every new day is a new hope, hope of loving, hope of living, hope of caring, hope of erasing the pain, hope of new life, hope of happiness. (by Maisha)

Nandini cuddle more to manik, hide herself in the crook of his neck. Manik open his eyes to see the most mesmerizing view of his life, his nandini in his arms. She was sleeping and was looking like an angel. The glow on her face can tell she was sleeping without any worry just feeling him was her peace.

But this was just for someone minutes as nandini open her eyes the night flashed in front of her eyes. Tears gathered themselves in her eyes. Any minute they could come out but manik was there to stop them.

Manik: jaan it's a new day new hope no crying baby, we will fight together.

Nandini: hmm

She just hmmed and hugged him tightly and threatened those tears not to come out. Manik got up from the bed.

Manik: jaan I'll take a bath then you go ok.

Nandini unwillingly nodded. As manik went inside the bathroom she started weeping. Their morning kiss, every morning manik used to kiss her but it was far away.

In bathroom manik so wanted to kiss her that to sensuously but he controlled looking at her condition he controlled his desires. Nothing is more important than his jaan comfort and happiness.

But nandini was feeling something different she wanted him but he was too abundant to do anything. Soon manik came out of bathroom he smiled at her and made his way to wardrobe. Nandini went in bathroom to take a bath.

After good half an hour hot shower she was feeling relaxed her muscles were relaxed she showed all the negative thoughts, she knew manik loves her there is no question in doubting his love.

She wrapped a towel around her body covering her minimum body parts. She came out and saw manik. As manik saw her milky white skin his desires increased.

Hope built in nandini that manik will do something she was waiting for him to take a step. But manik controlled he so wanted to smooch the water drops from her body but he turned and said nandini you change am waiting down.

Without having a second glance of her because he knew if he just turns round he will loose himself. He went outside of the room and took a deep breath.

Manik control control man she isn't in a condition to fulfill your stupid desires, kaisa pati hai tu manik thodi sharam karle. Manik control control kar yaar. He said to himself and went down.

But here nandini was broken, tears were flowing like ocean there was no end. Manik didn't find me attractive, he also thinks am not worth. Manik doesn't love me. Negative thoughts took place in her head

Living room

Nyonika: manik where is nandini

Manik: she is coming

He sat on the table and all waited for nandini. It has been 25 min but nandini didn't showed up.

Raj: manik go have a check on her

Swati: woh subah thik thina

Manik: haa subah toh thik thi abhi meine usse kaha am going for breakfast you come after changing

Alya: toh phir aayi q nhi.

Navya: manik go check does she needs anything

Manik: yaa

He got up and jog upto stairs but stood half way and turned you all start you're breakfast. I'll do with her

Mukhti: bhai wait do one thing aap breakfast upar lekar jao may be she isn't comfortable with all of us.

Cabir: ya may be

Nyonika and navya place breakfast on the tray and hand over to manik. He took the food and went to his room.

He entered the room and saw nandini still in towel sitting on the bed like a lifeless body tears were still flowing, her eyes red puff anyone could make out she had just cried

Manik kept the tray on the table and went towards nandini and touched her arm

Manik: jaan kya hua why are you crying

Nandini: don't touch me you also feel disgusted na

Precap: yes Nandini Malhotra I hate you, to an extent where no one could. I hate you so much that.......

No Manan separation just a beginning of new love... Don't get hyper it's just a start if you all want me to continue..

My works (ongoing)
1. Married Life
2. You and Me make a wonderful we
3. Jab we met
4. I heart you
5. Pani's Professionalism
6. The Impossible Love Stories
7. Bad Boy's Fake Girl (shinningstars_love)
8. Locked Hearts (shinningstars_love)
9. Partners with benefit (shinningstars_love)

My works Completed
1. Distance wala love
2. Drunken Marriage (shinningstars_love)
3. Valentines PaNi special