part 32

Hello guyss never thought i would ger this fabulous response it crossed 134 comments. Thank you so much for appreciating it. So as i promised m here with the update. The next story will be jab we met so shower ur love over there...

Nandini was playing with Manik's fingers they were still in plane. Nandini's head on his should and hands entangled with each other.

Manik: nandini

Nandini: hmm

Manik: u look hot in this dress

She blushed and said thanks

Manik kissed their entangled hands n then kissed on her hair.

After sometimes at night they reached Hawaii.
Both took their luggage and went outside the airport. Manik wore his sunglasses and their hands still entangled. Both walked out with full attitude. Both were complementing each other, perfect couple.

Outside the airport a car was waiting for them. The sat and drove to house

Nandini: manik hum kaha jaa rahe hai

Manik: Hawaii mein hamara ghar hai so we will stay over there.

Nandini: ok.
Nandini was watching outside the car how Hawaii is and manik was admiring his love. He was staring at her and her smile he whispered in her ear huskily tonight our honeymoon starts. M not gonna leave u Mrs Malhotra ur gonna pay for all those pasts days.

His voice created havoc inside. Shiver ran down her spine. The proximity of his voice so deep how passionate is the night gonna go this mere thought was sending shiver and goosebumps all over her body. Blood rushed out of veins in her she became totally red.

Manik smirked looking at nandini what effect he has on her. He wrapped her arms around her waist and she happily kept her head on his chest and cuddle in him.

After good 45mins they reached their farmhouse. It was a beautiful place. There was garden and a private beach attached to the house. They entered the house and there was a living area where sofa, tv, all important things then there was a kitchen and then they entered their bedroom (media box contain pictures)
There was a pool attached to the room. Nandini was admiring the room where as manik told all the servant to go leave and he kept all the things in room.

Manik: nandini chged karo then we will have dinner.

Nandini: ok
Manik was sitting on the bed doing something on phone nandini kept the bag on bed and started removing clothes. She saw lingerie and short skirts and sexy shirts. Manik saw her blushing so he asked y are u blushing raising his eyebrow

Nandini: nothing she has instantly closed the bag

Manik: ok
He opened the bag without knowing nandini. As she saw her eyes pop out and started blushing looking here and there.

Manik: ohh so this thing u were hiding

She didn't look at him

Manik: I'll love to see u in these

She blushed like anything and hugged him tightly..

Manik: acha chalo blush karna bad karo chge n we will have Dinner.

She nodded and went for changing

Manik chged first and went outside as servants had already prepared food.

Nandini  came to living room. Manik was waiting for her as he turned and saw her his jaw dropped. The sight in front of his was mesmerizing.

Nandini was wearing Manik's shirt instead of her clothes. The shirt was white and her undergarments were clearly seen. She seductively walk towards him. Manik was sitting on the chair he also had effect of hers. Nandini smirked as she saw her effect on him.

She walk towards him and sat in his lap. Both were looking at each other

Nandini: tumne hi kaha thana I'll sit in ur lap and eat food

Manik: he wrapped his arms around her waist and tightly pulled her more towards him and said sirf tumhari jagah hai.

Both had food with necessary kisses and peaks.

After dinner nandini was seeing the whole house just than manik came and picked her in his arms and went towards bedroom. He placed her on the bed and hovered on her kissed her lips passionately nandini was also responded with equal force. soon nandini took the charge and started bitting his lips and deepen the kiss. Manik was shocked but happy to this side of hers. He happily gave her the charge.

After being breathless they broke the kiss and manik flipped the position now she was beneath him he bite her neck harshly. She moan loudly. He wasn't sucking just bitting her neck she moan badly and arched her neck upwards giving him more access as he can give more pleasure. He sucked her throat and bite it and then bite her collar bone and each n every inch of neck.

After bitting he kissed all the bites to sooth the pain. He opened first button of the shirt and gave kisses and then second there he gave a kiss. Then third button and kissed her and slowly he unbuttoned the shirt. And kissed her.

He removed first sleeve and kissed his arm and shoulder and then second he did the same. He removed the shirt and threw in some corner of the room.

Nandini flipped the position and removed his T-shirt and pants and kissed his bare chest. Bite his well build torso bite his stomach, chest, neck, his jaw, his shoulders. He flipped the position and ripped all the clothes and started kissing all over her body. He gave open mouth kisses on her stomach and squeeze her sensitive parts making her shudder beneath him and helplessly moan and groan his name and pull his hair, dig nails in his back, kiss his shoulder and bite his neck.

Manik was very careful with her stomach as injuries were not there but might be there. After 2hrs was teasing, licking, sucking, bitting moaning the reached the climax and manik carefully entered her keeping in mind not to hurt her more. She moan loudly and manik kissed her eyes and took her lips for a passionate kiss. And slowly move outside her.

Nandini: manik y did u came outside said breathing heavily and sweating badly.

Manik: jaan ur weak we one whole month for this so now u need rest we traveled whole day.

He kissed her forehead and hide himself in her neck and one hand around her stomach she kissed his shoulder and slept ruffling his hair...

Done with the update. Nxt week nxt update..