Part 34

Nandini and manik had dinner in an amazing restaurant and went to their place. Manik changed into tracks and and was bare chest. Nandini changed into Manik's shirt.

Both lie on the bed manik hovered on her and kissed her passionately giving attention to each and every corner of her lips. Feeling her breathless he broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. He smooched the skin if the neck leaving a Hickey she moaned his name loudly clutching his hair. He kissed her hickey and then look at her and kissed her forehead and lie beside.

Not feeling his touch on his skin she opened her eyes and found him lying beside him. She gave a questioning look and took her in his arms. His hand on her waist and other entwined with the hand on his waist.

Nandini: manik why did you stop

Manik: jaan you are weak, aaj pure din hum ghume hai and you might be tired and giving you stress is the least thing I'll do.

Nandini: but manik m not stressed

Manik: nandini i don't want to give you pain your wounds are still fresh, we have a lifetime for making love so now you just rest.

She was overwhelmed by his gesture. She was on cloud 9 in her most beautiful dream also she didn't thought someone can love her like this. She again fell in love with this man who can love her like anything. She had read about true love in fairy tales but she didn't believe that much on that, but today her man, her manik, her husband he made her believe in love. She fell in love with this man truly and madly.

She snuggle into him more and kissed his heart. Manik saw her smile and smiled hugely, he was thinking something and wanted to ask but he didn't wanted to give her stress. But he was dying to ask her.

Manik: nandini your awake

Nandini: hmm (she just hmmed as she was feeling as she was in heaven)

Manik: i wanted to ask you something, but promise me tum gussa nhi karogi

Nandini: she looked at him and said bolona mein q gussa karugi

Manik: jaan why don't we plan baby. Mein tumhe force nhi kar raha just saying why don't we plan you know i was just thinking abhi nhi jab tum ready ho aur jab god chahe tab.

Nandini laughed n said manik ghab rah q rahe ho. Of course i want a baby. Our baby jo tumhari tarha cute hoga

Manik: cute woh tumhari tarha hogi i want a girl

Nandini: no manik i want a boy

Manik: no first girl

Nandini: manik let girl be second first we will have boy so that he can protect his sister.

Manik: ohh!! Yaha hamara ek bhi baby nhi hua aur tumne do ki plan kar rakhi hai

Nandini blushed and hit on his chest and turned around. Her back was facing him. He back hugged her and kissed her neck. "I love the way ur Cheek's turn red. And specially when they turn red because of me" she blushed more and hide in his collar of his shirt.

Manik: your right we will have a boy and a girl. But not know jaan afterwards when ur completely fine.

She leaned back in his chest "manik i love you so much, i can't express how much i love you" she said with all love.

Manik: i love you to jaan...... Waise tum naam kya rakhogi hamare bete ka

Nandini: aammmm Aryan Malhotra

Manik: ahh!! Nice name Aryan Manik Malhotra

Nandini: tum hamari beti ka naam kya rakhoge

Manik: socha nhi ha but u know i was on business trip when i saw my business man daughter her name was Nisha i loved that name. Hamari Beti ka naam bhi Nisha hoga

Nandini: hmm Nisha Manik Malhotra

Manik: haa bilkul cute aur golu molu hogi tumhari tarha

She turned and with a grumpy face said "manik mein tumhe moti lagti hu"

Manik: are moti nhi golu molu

Before she could say anything he sealed her lips with his. After a good 5min kiss both slept.

The next week both manik and nandini roam around in Hawaii they went to Malls, did shopping visited different places, manik took her to different beaches of Honolulu. Nandini used to wear hot pants and bikini tops which used to turn him on but keeping her safety in mind he controlled his desires.

They used to have lot of fun on beach, click pictures, play in water, fights kisses. An enjoyable weekend was that. They went to different restaurants, casinos, clubs, pubs, they wore Hawaii clothes they did Hawaii famous dance also on beach they enjoyed the weekend a lot and then the weekend came to an end.

But Manik's last surprise was still left there were 2 days still left in Honolulu for them. Morning manik told nandini to freshen up fast as they are going to an interesting adventure. Nandini changed into shorts and sando. Looking hot as hell, both sat in car and driver took them to a ground, nandini came out of car and saw helicopter and a pilot. Manik shook hands with pilot and both sat in helicopter. Manik made nandini sit on his lap and then their adventure started.

Soon they were in air the pilot took them to different islands of Hawaii, different types of mountain's valleys beaches she could see she was engrossed in admiring all the things that she didn't knew a pair of eyes were looking at her keenly and clicking her pictures of every new expression she made.

Afterwards they came back to their home and had a passionate night which manik was craving from 7 days. He showed how wild he can be and she showed she can bear all the wild touchers of him.

Guyss m so so sorry for the really late update, today was my Maths paper that's y couldn't upload yesterday but guyss December is very busy month, in jan i have thoda free time and Feb boards but I'll try my level best to give updates.

Guyss if u love my this story and you will surely love my other stories also do read them and shower your love over there to.
I wrote new stories one is mananff

Loads of love