seventy nine.

Justin

During court I received the worst news of my life. I was sentenced five years.

I wasn't permitted to keep a phone on me, and I wouldn't be allowed to go outside. I didn't see this as rehab, I saw this as prison. My fans were probably so disappointed as me.

When the judge proclaimed those words, I wanted to fall on my knees and beg for forgiveness. I wanted to tell him I was so sorry and that I'd never drink or smoke again if he just lowered my sentence. Please.

But I didn't. I stood there with a brave front, and a single tear. I heard some people in the crowd cheer, I heard some gasp, but the whole time I was focused on Jada's stare that I felt.

Once I could leave, I raced out of there. Ignoring everyone and all the cameras. I just wanted to go home. It was my last day to do whatever I wanted, and yet I wanted to sleep it away. I had taken my bed for granted, so I wanted my last night to be in my comfortable bed.

I groaned when I walked outside and remembered that my license had been provoked for driving under the influence. I closed my eyes and leaned against Maejor's car, waiting for him to come out.

My eyes shot open when I felt a hand on my shoulder,"You alright bro?" It was Maejor.

I nodded and closed my eyes again. "I just want to go home and smoke a cigarette," I replied honestly. He chuckled at my statement,"You can go home. But I don't know about that cigarette part."

"Justin," it was Jada running over to me. She hugged me tightly and that's when I felt myself starting to cry. "I'm sorry," she said, tears staining my shirt where her head laid. "I never would've thought they'd make you do 5 years without visits."

"Y-yeah," I wanted to say more, but the words couldn't come out.

"We love you, Justin," Angie spoke. "All of us. And we'll still be here for you once these five years are over, I promise you that."

I let go of Jada and hugged Angie. I've grown to love her more as a sister. She's never gave up on me, and I appreciated that. "Thank you," I said to her.

We let go and I looked at Khalil, standing there like he wanted to say something but was holding against it. "You can speak," I chuckled lightly,"You're still my brother. I'm not gon' bite."

He smiled at me and we shook hands.

"I love you, bra," he said, pulling me into a hug

"I love you, bra," he said, pulling me into a hug. "Be safe, homie. And knock these 5 years out like it's nothing, aight?"

I grinned,"You know I will. Take care of Jada," I paused and looked at her,"She deserves the best."

Khalil smiled at his girlfriend and locked hands with her,"I got you."

"Alright y'all, we gotta bounce. The cameras finna be out here in a minute," Maejor said. I nodded,"Yeah." I gave Jada and Khalil one last hug and disappeared into the car with Maejor and Angie.