thirty eight.

After me and Jada watched the sunset, I offered to be the one driving back to her place. To be honest, she looked too overwhelmed to be driving.

She nodded in agreement and handed me her keys. We walked to the car and made our way back to her apartment.

She picked up her suitcase and sat it on the bed. "Ready," she told me.

"Okay," I dialed my driver's number and made sure he was still outside waiting, he was. I took my girlfriend's things and took it down to the car. After the driver saw us he quickly offered his help, gently tossing Jada's things and sitting them in the trunk. I opened Jada's door for her and quietly shut it once she was sitting. I jogged to the other side and sat next to her, giving her hand a squeeze.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing," she yawned and laid her head on my shoulder,"Just a little tired."

"Aw man," I pretended to pout,"I wanted to stay up all night and have some hardcore sex."

She chuckled with her eyes closed,"Maybe next time."

Jada declined sex? Yep, she was tired.

I grinned,"I'm kidding, obviously."

"I know you were. You think I'd decline it if you were for real? Uhn uhn, a little dick would wake me up like that," she snapped her fingers.

Our driver cleared his throat, making us laugh in the backseat. "You two have a very ... unique relationship."

I blushed and kissed Jada's cheek. "Thank you."

***

"And this one is our hotel room," I opened the door. She sighed in relief and plopped down on our bed. "Oh my God this is like Heaven."

Jada.

He looked at me strangely as he hung his jacket up in one of the closets,"....Okay?" I smiled and sat up,"Where is everyone?"

"Next door. All of our rooms are close to each other's. Y'know I had to bring my boy, Maejor. He's next door."

"Oh that --"

"Fuck! Yes, daddy. Faster, faster oh my God!" I heard a familiar voice scream/moan.

I suddenly felt my stomach twist. "Who was that?" Justin's eyes widened,"I uh.. I don't know."

"It's coming from Maejor's room," I said, opening our door.

Justin tried to race in front of me,"Baby, wait. You can't interrupt Maejor while he's having his fun," he protested. "Fuck that." I banged on the door like I was the police. I had a pretty good idea who Maejor was having his fun with. "Okay, okay please stop banging before we get kicked out,"Justin chuckled, pulling a card out his pocket. "I have a key."

He sighed and opened the door, revealing my sister straddling Maejor with a cover over them. I gasped,"Angie!"

She saw me and quickly got off, wrapping herself in an extra cover. Maejor looked at Justin like he wanted an explanation.

"Aye, I tried. You know how Jada is. She does what she wants to do," he held his hands up. "Hell yeah I do. Angie, what the hell?"

Angie giggled nervously,"Hi, dear loved sister. You look amazing today, if I say so myself."

"Thank you, I would say the same if you weren't sweaty and if your hair wasn't a mess!" I said sarcastically. Maejor's face heated up,"My fault, Jada."