ten.

Jada arrived at her house in Ohio a couple hours ago from Miami, Florida where she was attending college at the University of Miami.

She had a nice lunch with her family and now she was in her bedroom like old times, waiting for her sister, Angie, who was one year younger than her to return from school.

Just as she was about to give up and take a nap, her sister walked in the room and gasped when she saw Jada. "Jada!" She screamed and jumped on her sister, causing them to fall over backwards on the bed.

Jada giggled and hugged Angie back,"Angie, what's up?"

Angie smiled and sat up off of Jada, giving her a little space. "You didn't tell me you were coming home, asshole," she punched her in the arm. Jada laughed,"It was a surprise. Now help me unpack, we can talk while we do it."

Her sister hesitantly agreed, but she wondered why Jada was asking for help with something so simple.

"So... What do you want to talk about?" If she says she's pregnant, mama owes me $200, she thought.

"Just stuff. Damn, so I can't just have a conversation with my little sister?" Jada chuckled. She was trying to stall, cause once she told her sister about Justin there was no going back.

"Don't say little sister like that," Angie playfully rolled her eyes,"We're only one year apart sweetie."

"Anyway," Jada exhaled, folding clothes and putting them in her drawers,"You got a boyfriend?"

She shook her head,"No. You?"

"Nope."

"Oh, why'd you ask?"

"Cause.... I'm kind of talking to someone," Jada eased out, taking a seat on her bed. "Who? Does he go to your college? Damn, I heard those college boys were fine," Angie said, imagining the boy her sister "talks" to.

"No, he doesn't go to my school. But yeah, he is fine," Jada licked her lips at the thought.

"What's his name?" Angie asked nonchalantly, folding a pair of pants.

Jada sighed,"Justin Bieber."

Angie looked up at her sister and dropped the pants she was folding in shock. "Justin what?"

"Justin Bieber, you heard me nigga," Jada gave a nervous chuckle. Angie stared for 10 more seconds before she started to laugh. "Ha! Justin Bieber! Girrrlllll, how gullible do you think I am?" She choked in between her laughs,"This nigga done lost her marbles."

Jada crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm being so serious with you right now. Me and Justin Bieber have been texting for almost a week now. He's supposed to call me today too."

"Yeah and Drake's picking me up later so we can go fuck on the counter at his mansion," Angie chuckled. Jada just shrugged, she wasn't about to argue with her sister. She didn't care if she believed her or not.

"Alright, don't believe me," she shrugged again and started folding. "Wait. If you are texting Justin Bieber, aka Daddy, show me the messages."

Jada took her phone from her back pocket and opened up Instagram. She then went to her direct messages, clicked her and Justin's thread and handed her sister the phone.

Angie rolled her eyes, thinking about how ridiculous this was. She took the phone and began to scroll, her eyes widened when she saw the Instagram name justinbieber. She looked for signs to show that it was a fan page like maybe it was spelled justnibieber or justinbeiber but no, it was spelled perfectly right.

It was Justin's Instagram. His real Instagram account. And he really had been texting and flirting with her sister.

Her mouth opened in shock as she dropped the phone on the bed. "Oh my God."

Jada smirked and crossed her arms,"Told you."

"Wait, wait shut up. I need some time to collect myself and to calm down," Angie dismissed herself. Jada just laughed, she knew her younger sister was crazy.

After 20 minutes, Jada had finally finished folding all the clothes she had packed. Right when she had climbed into her bed for a short nap, she heard her sister's voice.

"So he has like the cutest and biggest crush on you and you keep fucking playing him like he's the ugliest piece of shit you've ever seen?!" Angie screamed at her sister. She knew her sister was dumb, but not that dumb.

"It's not even like that," Jada protested. "I don't want him to think I'm thirsty and he can talk to me any way he wants. Shit, I'm just being myself," Jada shrugged.

"Are you gonna go see him? You gave that bullshit excuse that I'd miss you too much. Pssht, girl please. Go get you that white dick."

Jada gasped at her sister's language,"Angie!"

Angie laughed,"For real. If it's like that, I'll go with you," she shrugged. Shoot, she wanted to meet Justin Bieber too.

Jada smiled,"Alright. Wait, what about mama?"

Angie kissed her teeth. "What about her?" Her mother was the last thing on her mind right now.

"She's not gonna let you go," Jada snorted,"She probably won't even let me go."

Jada had a point. Their mom didn't like Justin Bieber ever since he was on the news peeing in a mop bucket. She basically banned him from their house. They couldn't listen to his music or even talk about him. But yet, every time she left for work all the neighbors heard Justin Bieber's Journals through the speakers.

"Then we won't tell her," Angie said in a duh tone. "We'll tell her you're going to go all around to see the friends that you've missed while you were at college and you're gonna take me."

Jada kissed her teeth,"Mama's not dumb."

"But she trusts you," Angie grinned. "That's the bonus."

Before Jada got a chance to respond, her phone lit up.

"What is it? Another DM notification from Justin?" Angie asked.

"No... Its a call," the girls both peeked at the phone curiously.

And the area code was from Los Angeles, California.