sixty eight.

Justin

I woke up the next day on the floor covered in tears, sweat, beer, and liquor. I still had on the same clothes and I was on the floor, so I'm guessing that I passed out last night.

"What time is it?" I asked myself, trying to ignore my throbbing headache. 3:06 pm

I slept this long? What was happening to me? I groaned as I got off the floor and went to the kitchen. I took a gulp of milk from the carton and put it back in it's place. "Guess I'm staying in, nothing better to do." I laid back on the couch and I searched the guide until I found a rerun of Friends.

I clicked on it and watched it, slightly chuckling at all of the funny parts.

My phone continued to beep while it was sitting on my coffee table. "What's the point of answering it? Its not Jada," I mumbled, ignoring it.

I just wanted to sit here on my couch until I rotted. One of my songs was a huge lie; life is not worth living.

My phone kept on beeping and I groaned and picked it up,"What, Maejor?!" I shouted.

".....It's Jayde."

"Oh," my face turned a shade of pink. "I'm sorry. What is it?"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang again? I miss you."

I firmly shook my head. "No." I leaned over and grabbed a half empty bottle of beer from last night.

"What? Why?" She asked. "Cause I don't want to fuck anymore. I don't want to see you, you were a mistake."

"Excuse me? Wasn't I here before her?" She scoffed. "Yeah, and that shows your disgusting character. You knew I was messing with her, and you didn't care. I don't want a person like that in my life," I hung up.

I sighed and then I quickly held my temples when I felt a sharp pain. "Fuck, this shit hurts!" I practically screamed. I don't know if I was talking about my headache, or my heart.

Jada

"Goodmorning," Khalil said literally as soon as my eyes opened. I looked under the cover and gasped when I saw my naked body.

Naked in Khalil's bed?

Fuck.

He must've saw the frightened look on my face. "Listen, I promise I did not take advantage of you. I didn't plan for this to happen, honest. I was just as drunk as you were." He rambled.

"Its fine." I shook it off. It was partly my fault. "Can you give me a shirt or something?" I asked quietly. I know he saw every part of me last night, but I was still timid about walking around naked.

He smiled,"Sure." He dug in his drawer and handed me one. I slipped it over my body,"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm gonna go make some breakfast, any requests?"

I shook my head,"Anything will be fine. Thanks." He nodded and walked out. I grabbed my clothes that were on his floor and scurried to my room.

Was this going to change everything between us? I felt like a hoe for screwing him the first night we met, but it was honestly not in my intentions. Khalil was cute and all, but I didn't want to be anything more than friends, especially while I was staying with him.

"Was the sex even good?" I mumbled. I was pissed at myself for not remembering. Then I gasped.

Khalil took my virginity.

I've read an Instagram post that said that you'll never stop caring about or fucking with the person who took your virginity. Was that true? Would I always be drawn to Khalil even though he wasn't my boyfriend?

My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. Before reading the contact name I just answered. "Hello?"

"Jada?"

It was Angie.

"What?"

"Can I come over and talk to you? Maybe we can go out to lunch or something?"

"Um, actually, Khalil is cooking us breakfast right now," I said, blushing a little. What the hell was happening?

"Well lunch? Or can I just come over? We really need to talk," she said seriously. "Okay, you can come over."

"Okay, text me the address and I'll be there soon."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." She hung up and I walked into the kitchen. "Um, my sister is coming over to talk to me, if that's okay?"

He shrugged and then chuckled,"Jada, you're not my teenage daughter. You don't have to ask permission."

"I was just making sure."

"Its fine," he handed me plate that consisted of eggs, bacon and a slice of toast. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." He sat across from me and began to eat, stopping to check his phone every once in a while.

"Your sister is Angie, right?"

I nodded,"Yeah."

"Y'all look alike." I snorted,"No we don't."

"Kinda," he smiled. "Y'all are both beautiful, though."

I blushed,"Thanks."

He nodded and continued to eat. I broke the silence,"Do you remember last night?"

"Parts of it," he answered. "Parts like what?"

"Um us dancing at the club, and then we came home. I remember kissing you on my bed but I don't remember like thrusting into you and stuff."

I almost spit out my orange juice and I started choking. He ran over and pat my back, trying not to laugh. "My bad, I'm sorry."

I started coughing and then I stopped and regained my breath. "Oh my God," I shook my head.

"That was your first time?" He asked curiously. I nodded, kind of embarrassed. "Yeah."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm kind of honored." I giggled,"Um thank you?"

We heard a knock on the door and I figured it was Angie, so I excused myself to go open it.

"Well hello," she said looking at my attire. My face heated up,"Shut up. Come in," I said, shutting the door behind her.

"Hey, Khalil," she said to him as we walked into the kitchen. "Sup," he nodded at her, dumping our plates. "Is there any place where we can talk?" I asked him.

"Um, y'all can go out to the garden? Its a table out there," he said. I took her to my bedroom and I quickly put some sweats over my legs and some Roshes on my feet. Then we made our way outside.