sixty.

"What?"

"He's cheating. We didn't believe TMZ cause they ain't have proof, but it popped up on my Instagram feed today so I Googled it. This girl's been with Justin the whole tour, and it's been confirmed she's been sharing the hotel rooms. I even found a picture of them kissing, but I refuse to show you that."

I felt myself starting to tremble, it felt like my world was tearing apart. I've given up almost everything for this boy, even my relationship with my mama. And this is how he repays me?

"Let me see the pictures," I say after uncovering my face with my hands.

I knew it

I knew it. Of course he'd pick someone prettier and skinnier.

I began to cry and my sister held me in her arms. "How can he do me like this? So does this mean all of our I love yous aren't real? Was it because I'm a virgin? What made him go out and actually cheat on me, Ang? Please help me understand," I sobbed into her chest. I felt dizzy and nauseous. I never thought Justin would ever cheat on me, but I guess I was wrong.

justinbieber: baby 😍

👀seen.

"He's been dm'ng me this whole time like none of this been happening," I shook my head. "I feel so dumb. So fucking naive and stupid."

"Don't say that, Justin was a good guy."

"If he's such a good guy, then why did he break my heart, Angie?" I snapped at her, still crying. "Why is he texting me everyday like nothing's happening? Like he isn't fucking someone else, someone that isn't wearing an engagement ring on their finger? Why is he facetiming his supposed to be fiance with another woman in the room?" I cried, taking small gasps.

"I thought I was in love, and that I had it all made. Love is supposed to be a fairy tale, what the fuck is this?"

Angie shook her head in disbelief,"Whoever said love is a fairy tale has never been in love."

I found my way to the floor and I sat there, holding onto my knees. "C-can you leave?"

"What?"

"Leave!" I screamed at her. "You've got it all together! You've got a boyfriend at home who loves and cares about you, get the fuck out and enjoy that!" I hollered, throwing something at her. She sighed and tears formed in her eyes,"You're only doing this cause you're hurt, Jada. I'm so sorry, I know you loved him."

The pain in my chest deepened,"Get the fuck out!" I screamed my loudest, and she finally followed my instructions. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and screamed in it, getting all my frustrations out. Or so I thought.

"I thought you loved me," I whimpered as I walked up to the bedroom. I looked around the room and saw pictures of us. I threw them to the ground, shattering the glass into millions of tiny pieces.

"All of those moments are lies," I told myself,"He was screwing her then, too. I meant nothing to him." I said. I crawled in bed and hugged on a pillow, crying to myself.

How did this turn into the worst day of my life?

"Why didn't he just leave me?" I asked rhetorically. "He said he'd never let me get hurt, so why did he hurt me?" I cried.

"I never knew that love was supposed to make you feel this bad," I sobbed even louder, trying to swallow the lump in my throat. He didn't care. All these times I said I wanted Bizzle back, but I still had him. Bizzle was still here, just with a different style and look.

And the crazy part was, I still loved him.

Thoughts?

Predictions?