6. Rough

//The Next Morning\\

Dominic's POV

I nibble on the soft skin behind her ear as she rambles on about some errand she has to run. She keeps trying to shrug me off but it doesn't do much, it feels like a feather brushing lightly against my shoulder.

"Whatever it is, it can't be more important than this," I murmur, one of my hands slipping between her thighs. I rub against her gently, my fingers stroking her over her panties as I watch her react, loving the look on her face.

She moans softly, her hand closing over mine and tugging desperately as my fingers move her panties aside for better access.

"Dominic, I said no. Stop, please," she whimpers, her body unconsciously moving against my fingers making me smirk slighty.

"You know you've missed this," I murmur into her ear, watching in satisfaction as she squirms under my touch.

"I can't take anymore sex Dominic, damn," she exclaims, her voice breaking with the climax I bring her to. I slowly remove my hand from her womanhood and look at her curiously, an eyebrow raised as I process her frustrated utterance

She exhales in exasperation, "You've become addicted to sex Dominic, that's all we do. Have sex, you go handle your immortal business, and then come home and have sex with me again."

"So you don't enjoy the sex?"

"That's not the point! I enjoy it in moderation. A relationship isn't all about sex! We used to cuddle and watch movies, talk, goof around, all that cute shit. Now we barely even speak to each other."

I roll my eyes and climb off of her, sitting up on the side of the bed as she props herself up against the headboard.

"Making love is an intimate connection--"

"Don't give me that bullshit Dom, we're not making love, we're having a quick roll in the sheets. I might as well be a side chick, I come second to your damn immortal capabilities, I'm around for pleasure. A quick fu--"

"Hold the hell up! Why would you say that? What is your problem?"

She stares at me funny, probably surprised that I raised my voice at her. Something about the cruel use of a meaningless word to describe our love life pissed me off. We're in love, I love her with all my heart. How dare she assume she's not a priority in my life?

"I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to Dominic but I'm letting you know now: I'm not your friend with benefits and I'm not your sex buddy. I'm your FIANCÉ. Your ride or die. I've stuck with you through shit most women wouldn't tolerate. I've done shit for you that I should be ashamed of but it was all for you, because I love you!"

"If you loved me you wouldn't complain like this."

All I see is red, I can't exactly explain what I'm feeling but warmth runs through my body as my anger pulses.

"So, you don't think I love you now?"

Her tone is incredulous but I honestly couldn't care less. Here I am doing my best to provide for us and keep our relationship going strong and she couldn't even handle giving it up every once in a while.

I shrug in response to her question, furious, "You tell me."

The expression on her face is one of untamed anger and I see her hand only for a split second before it makes contact with my face.

My head snaps around with the force of the hit and I chuckle slightly before turning back around slowly. I don't know what she sees in my eyes but it makes her shrink away.