4. Reborn

//An Hour Later\\

Dominic's POV

I sit in the limo with Reese, nibbling on her neck as Lee says his goodbyes.

"Dominic, stop it."

"You smell amazing," I murmur, inhaling as my lips graze past her ear.

She takes a deep shaky breath and puts her hand on my chest, attempting to push me away. I barely even feel it.

"I see Dominic is beginning to discover his senses, he'll be like this for a few days," Lee says as he slides into the limo.

Reese groans and I feel it deep in her throat, my ears picking up on the different tones that create the noise. I hear everything, the ignition turning over in the front, the tires moving on the gravel as we begin driving, even the slight squeeze of the drivers hand on the leather steering wheel.

"You'll be very sensitive until you learn to distinguish sounds important to you. But right now I need your full concentration as I explain the details of your power on the streets."

I reluctantly pull away from Reese and nod to show that I'm listening, attempting to tune out all the new sounds around me as the car moves.

"Your compound is about to become meeting central. As soon as I put out the word dope boys from all around will come to you for their distribution on the streets, all the gun peddlers will come your way, even pimps will ask about their authority over their girls. As the business man I've heard you to be you're expected to have all of this settled within a month. Business will be disrupted as everyone adjusts but we need everything back on track as fast as possible."

"I'm responsible for deciding where everyone goes and how everything is managed?"

"Yes, except in the ten percent that is under immortal control. That encompasses most of the immortal ran business and territories. You'll have control over a few minor sections of immortal business but nothing major."

"What does the major stuff include?"

"Stuff that's only told on a need to know basis," Lee replies quickly.

Reese looks suspicious but I just nod in understanding, choosing not to say anything further as we approach my compound.

My hands tingle with the itch to touch Reese as we pull into my driveway, her smell back in the forefront of my mind now that I'm not concentrating on Lee anymore.

"I will give you a two hour resting period to get reacquainted with your lover, the desire emanating from you is remarkable," Lee murmurs.

The driver opens the door and I grab Reese's hand, pulling her our of the limo and up the walkway without another thought about immortality.

All I can think about is getting my Reeses Pieces into bed.

"Dom--"

I 'shh' her, picking her up and carrying her bridal style up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I lock the door out of force of habit and begin taking off articles of clothing.

"Dominic, I'm not having sex with you."

"The hell you aren't," I growl softly, climbing on top her with just my boxers on, my lips attacking her neck as my nostrils flood once again with her scent.

My hands are a blur as I rip her dress pushing the pieces aside and proceeding to kiss a trail down her body. The tops of her breasts, the curve of her stomach, the dip leading to her wide hips. Good god, her body is heaven.