~Chapter 1~

Arabella's POV
Hi I am Arabella, blacked haired girl with brown/green eyes, hot, sexy, a sassy attitude and a straight up bitch. I am a hybrid and have been alive for 700 years, also did I mention I am married to the one and only Klaus Mikealson 😏 anyway back to reality I was in New Orleans packing my bags ready to go back to Mystic Falls. Klaus and his siblings went a few weeks before me because I needed to say in New Orleans and do some jobs before heading to Mystic Falls. After I finished packing my bags I went into the closet and picked out black skinny jeans , black singlet and my favourite black leather jacket and put them on, I continued walking into the bathroom and put my makeup on and straightened my hair smirking at my look I went and put some high heel boots. Grabbing all my staff I exited the room I was staying in and vampire sped to my car. As I was driving along I saw a guy and a broken down car on the side of the road, I smirked pulling the car over.

Arabella: hey you need a help I say getting out of the car still smirking.

Man: oh thank you so much

Arabella: the pleasure is all mine I say grabbing his neck and draining him dry.

I smirk as I drop the dead body on the floor and continue walking back to my car, wiping the blood off my face.

2 hours later

I have just pulled up at Klaus's house and was stepping out of the car, klaus is not expecting me so soon so he wouldn't be waiting for me. I didn't bother grabbing my bags out because he has people to do that for me. I closed my car door and then adjusted my outfit before walking up to his front door but only to notice 3 men standing there they must be Klaus's hybrid guards.

Hybrid guard : excuse me miss we are not expecting any guest tonight he says putting his hand on my upper chest to stop me.

Arabella: I would let me in I say smirking

Hybrid guard: I am afraid you can't and if you try and get past us we will kill you

Arabella: I will take my chances I say grabbing his shirt and throwing him across the drive way making the other 2 guards come at me.
I reach out and grab one of the guards necks and snap it and then open the door in front of me only to have the last non injured guard to appear in front of me. He grabs my neck and tries to snap it only to not be successful before I rip out his heart.

Klaus: what is all the noise about klaus says angrily appearing at front door with who looks to be Stefan Salvator

Arabella: well they were rude you say smirking as you hold the hybrids heart in your hands and his body drops to the floor.

Klaus: aww love you made it klaus says smirking and crossing his arms.

You simply drop the hear on the floor and smirk up at Klaus.

Stefan: Who is she he says to klaus but pointing at me confused.

Before klaus could answer I reply with...

Arabella: I am Arabella Mikealson and you must be Stefan Salvator you say still with your famous smirk plastered on your face as you walk down the few steps leading from the front door.

Arabella: hey hubby you say walking up to Klaus and kissing him on the cheek while he stands there with his arms crossed and a smirk still on his face.

As walk away from the both of them you slid your hand gently across Klaus's lower back and then walk down the hallway looking back after a few steps giving a small smirk/smile.

Klaus: don't mind my wife Stefan he says still smirking and than walking away leaving Stefan gob smacked.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter please following my account and read my books, Thank you 😊