~Chapter 7~

Arabella POV

I walk into Niklaus office because I needed to talk to him about something that has always been on my mind.

Arabella:" niklaus" I say walking into his office, but has one of his hybrids in there.

The hybrid leaves the room as klaus watches him leave.

Klaus:" yes my love" he says leaning up against his desk.

I close the doors after the hybrid leaves and turn around.

Klaus:" they can still hear us" he says with a chuckle.

I look at him with a glare.

Arabella:" there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about" I say sitting down in a chair and crossing my legs.

Klaus:" speak your mind love" he says with a smile and opening his arms before crossing them.

Arabella:" I want a family niklaus" I say looking down.

His facial expressions drop from a smile to a frown before looking away and then putting his glance back on me.

Klaus:" now your just being plain stupid Arabella" he says getting up and walking over to his bourbon.

Arabella:" it's not stupid Niklaus" you say raising your voice and following him.

Klaus:" arabella" he says sternly turning around with his bourbon. "Vampires can not procreate" he says sternly and then taking a sip of his bourbon and walking away.

Arabella:" you just don't want a family, because you have this tough image to uphold and having a family would just hold you back" you say angry walking after him.

Klaus:" Enough Arabella" he says slamming his glass on the table." You think that everything just goes your way, well guess what sweetheart not this time" he says sternly turning around "you will never get a family Arabella" he say anger in his voice and his face red.

Arabella:" forget it Niklaus" you say quietly about to cry because your so hurt and then walk out of the room.

Next day

Arabella POV

You sit on the couch with one leg over the other reading a book, there was a knock on the door but you couldn't be bother to get up. By the second knock klaus has appeared.

Klaus:" Arabella there is a knock at the door, you could of got it" he says slightly pissed.

You give him a glare as he opens that door.

Klaus:" aw Stefan your here" he says opening the door.

Klaus turns away from the door and walks into the living room where you were and over to the table with the bourbon as Stefan follows. Klaus hands Stefan a glass.

Klaus:" I need to find someone and your here to help me stefan" he says taking a sip of bourbon.

Stefan:" and why would I help you" he says raising his eyebrows.

Klaus:" you see Stefan because, she won't" he says with a chuckle pointing at me.

You slam your book shut and stand up staring at klaus as you start walking out of the room, klaus has a smirk on his face.

Klaus:" don't mind her she is in a mood" he says smirking at Stefan.

At this point you were sick of Nicklaus, you vamp speed over to a small table and throw the sharp object on it at niklaus as Stefan avoids it hitting him. Klaus catches it and then looks at you and then back to Stefan.

Klaus:" so how about a road trip with me" he says to Stefan patting him on the back leading him out of the room.

I walk out of the room and then up to my klaus and I room. I start pushing and throwing objects across the room. Rage and anger fills inside, the thoughts of klaus not wanting or caring about you or a family and the anger about the way klaus was acting. You stop for a moment as you close your eyes letting all these emotions sink in........ you feel a wave of relief as you open your eyes.....you had turned off your humanity.

You pack a bag and put on your leather jacket and your high heel boots, with a smirk on your face. You grab your bag and strut out of the house, you get into your car and drive off. As you were driving you pick up your phone and dial Rebekah's number.

Rebekah:" hey babe" she says

Arabella:" I'm picking you up" I say smirking and the hanging up.

1 hour later at New Orleans

Arabella's POV

You have just arrived at New Orleans and you parked the car and walk down an alley way  cause your were hungry and wanted to find food and you see a drunk man stumbling, you lick your lips and vamp speed over to him. You latch your teeth into his neck and suck all the blood out before dropping his body and wiping your lips. You continue to walk as you find the entrance to a club, you walk in and there is a bunch of drunk men and women.  You lock the only door that you can get in and out of the place.

Drunk man:" hey baby, where did you come from" he says drunk and trying to get with you as he reaches his hand to touch u

You look at him before grabbing his hands and snapping his wrist, and then sinking your teeth into his neck and drain all the blood. Instead of dropping him you throw him against the wall causingw everyone to stop and look at you shocked, some scream and try to run.

Arabella's:" who's next" you say smirking before vamp speeding to another human and sucking them dry.

It only took you a couple of moments to drink every single person there.  You were on the last person about to finish them off.

Rebekah:" really Arabella" she says with her arms crossed.

You drop the body before looking at Rebekah with a bloody shirt and mouth.

Arabella:" really" you say smirking.

2 chapters in one day yay!!! Hope you enjoy 😊❤️
Inbox me some ideas for the story😊❤️