~Chapter 10~

Klaus POV
Rebekah:" it can't be true Niklaus" she says following after me.

Klaus:" I know what I heard Rebekah" I say walking

Rebekah:" so now your telling me you believe in vampires getting...." she says still following me.

Klaus:" she's a hybrid" I say interrupting her sentence and still walking.

Rebekah:" For gods sake Niklaus, your wife is pregnant I had a witch confirm it" she says yelling.

Klaus:" how..." I say softly and turning around.

Rebekah:" Anything is possible with her" she say softly.

Klaus:" Call Elijah" I say walking away.

Rebekah:" klaus" she says following and stopping at the door.

Klaus:" arabella is getting her humanity back" I say smirking.

After getting a witch to do a locator spell on Arabella, Rebekah, Elijah and I went to the warehouse where the locator spell told us she was going to be.

Klaus:" Arabella" I yell.

Arabella:" yes honey" she says smirking coming into view.

Klaus:" aw love got any more stacks you want at me to throw at me" i say smirking.

Arabella:" don't tempt me" she says returning the smirk.

Klaus:" aw well I have some news, you see a certain witch has confirmed that you are with child" I say smiling..........

Arabella:" your going to have to try harder then that NiKlaus" she say smirking and then throwing a stack at me and vamp speeding off I catch it before vamp speeding in front of her.

Arabella:" go away niklaus" she say angry before punching me but I grabbing her arm.

Klaus:" I don't want to hurt you" I say standing behind her holding her arm.

Arabella:" then stop lieing" she say angry vamp speeding away.

Arabella's POV

As I vamp speed away Elijah appears in front of me and grabs my neck and snaps it.

Arabella:" really" I say smirking as I crack my bones back into place " I mend faster than I break" I say kicking him to floor and vamp speeding away.

Klaus appears in front of me again rage filled in his eyes.

Arabella:" give up niklaus" I say now angry.

Niklaus:" remember 685 years ago when I ripped your heart from your chest" he say walking towards me." You wanted me to kill you cause you didn't want to be immortal.... now look at you" he says still walking towards me.

Emotions are threatening to come out....

Arabella:" Stop it" I yell as I pushing him.

Klaus:" yes, there we go love, use that anger" he says as I continue to push him.

Arabella:" I could of had a family, if I didn't meet you" I yell throwing punches and pushing him.

Klaus:" get angry Arabella" he say slightly yelling blocking my hits.

I continue to throw punches before he vamp speed grabs my hands and puts them behind my back as he stand behind me holding them.

Klaus:" listen" he yells

I stop for a moment and listen..... I hear a little heartbeat. Klaus lets go of my hands and reaches his hands to my stomach as I listen more. I continue to hear this little heartbeat, as flashbacks hit me and emotion hits me...... I shed a tear before falling back onto klaus.

Arabella:" it can't be true" I say softly as I listen more.

Rebekah and Elijah appear. Rebekah with a huge smile on her face.

Klaus:" its true love......and nothing's going to hurt you both.... because I will protect you" he says softly into my neck

Omg Arabella is pregnant and has her humanity back!! Don't forget to like/comment and add to your library. Hoped you enjoyed ❤️😊