~Chapter 14~

Klaus's POV

I pace back and forth in my office as Arabella lays asleep on the couch with a witch(let's just say her names Lucy) examining her. Rebekah is leaned up against a wall and Elijah has his hands in his pockets.

Lucy:"it seems that the baby has weakened Arabella.... and the baby is still alive"she says standing up from her chair.

Rebekah:" weakened" she repeats frowning

Klaus:" Arabella heals faster than she breaks, how could she possibly be weakened" I says as I stop pacing and cross my arms,sighing.

Lucy:" Arabella is a special kind of hybrid......" she says before looking down and then finishing her sentence "Arabella was the only one of her kind" she says softly.

Klaus" And what do you mean by that"I say walking towards Lucy.

She sighs and picks her head up from looking at the ground.

Lucy:" it seems that your child has the same abilities as Arabella..... the baby is fighting against her" she says as I look to the side and then down" when you have two strong supernatural powers fighting against one another, there's going to be a point where one of them gives" she says as I nod my head concerned.

Later that day

Klaus POV

I walk into my office with Rebekah following behind me.

Rebekah:" what are you going to do about this Nik" she says half yelling as we walk " She's doing to die" she says

I stop and turn around as she stops as well.

Klaus:" Arabella won't die Rebekah, it's not physically possible" i says in a flat voice

Rebekah:" this just might be her breaking point" she says seriously before walking out.

I walk out of my office and into the lounge room where Arabella was, I look at her softly from the door way before walking over and siting next to the couch she was on. I gently touch her arm.....

Flashback 1330

Arabella and I were sat on a log in the woods, the place that we always come when we want to be alone.

Arabella:" If we could have a child.... would you want one" she says smiling looking at me hope in her eyes

I smile back....

Klaus:" Of course I would, there would be nothing greater than loving a child as much as I love you" I reply smiling looking her eyes.

We lean in and press our lips together, kissing slowly before breaking apart to catch a breath.

Klaus:" I want to ask you something" I say happy before getting off the log and kneeling.

She gasps and covers her month with happiness in her eyes.

Klaus:" there is no words that explain how much I love you, and I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, our love is so strong that nothing will break us apart... Arabella will you be my wife" I say smiling.

Arabella:" yes" she says happy standing up and kissing me on the lips.

We break apart as I slid the ring on her finger.

Klaus:" for eternity" I say softly.

(Authors note: I know this next line is from Revenge the Tv series but I think it's cute so I'm going to use it😊)
Arabella:" Infinity times infinity" she replies smiling.

End of flashback

I snap out of my flashback and look at Arabella and I's linked fingers with tears about to escape my eyes.

Klaus:" For eternity" I whisper

Arabella:" infinity times infinity" she says softly opening her eyes slightly.......

Awww so cute! Sorry for the short chapter I got writers block. I hope you enjoyed ❤😊